Speed Cloth w/Bettiing Line (2 Viewers)

Something like this?
octagon.jpg

I think your only option will be to get a custom cloth like the ones from @T_Chan (Tony Chan).

T_Chan's product is called speed cloth gaming suede, it's nothing like the suited color 'felt' that is mass produced and hard.

Its soft, sturdy, and inviting, cards glide across it like an ice skater swooshing through to the triple glide back tuck landing on silk. It comes in any color(s), the joy you receive when opening it brightens your day and room, if feels as though he has sent a long-distances-hug.

I'm not just a member, I'm an owner

1667657632947.png

Last edited:
T_Chan's product is called speed cloth, it's nothing like the suited color 'felt' that is mass produced and hard.

Actually the stuff from Tony is “gaming suede.”

But I agree it is much better than the hard and abrasive speed cloth.

To the OP, you won’t find any speed cloth with a pre-printed betting line.

Yep, we print on gaming suede. We offer discounts for a semi-custom design which is just 2 colors with a betting line, and you can add a suited pattern on it if you like.

T_Chan's product is called speed cloth gaming suede, it's nothing like the suited color 'felt' that is mass produced and hard.

Its soft, sturdy, and inviting, cards glide across it like an ice skater swooshing through to the triple glide back tuck landing on silk. It comes in any color(s), the joy you receive when opening it brightens your day and room, if feels as though he has sent a long-distances-hug.

View attachment 1018532
Actually the stuff from Tony is “gaming suede.”

But I agree it is much better than the hard and abrasive speed cloth.

To the OP, you won’t find any speed cloth with a pre-printed betting line.
Let’s just acknowledge that the hard and abrasive speedcloth is the cheap knockoff crap speedcloth. Real suited speedcloth is soft and smooth and glorious and cards glide across it beautifully.
But if you wanted a betting line on it, you’d have to figure that out for yourself - I’m sure with a little effort, you could do something with a paint marker that didn’t look bad.

^^^that could be. I had speed cloth on my table that I built around 2008. I refelted it around 2018 with Tchans gaming suede. The gaming suede is substantially softer.

Perhaps the mini suited speed cloth I originally bought was the cheap stuff. I don’t have enough awareness to debate it.

View attachment 1018532
Thanks, that may be best option

What is best way to look at products from T_Chan?

Suited speed cloth (SSC) comes in different colours, but doesn’t come with any customization (betting lines, etc.). You can use a Sharpie, I suppose, but any mistakes or wobbles would be irreversible.. SSC is available from dozens of sites on the Internet.

Thanks, that may be best option

What is best way to look at products from T_Chan?
I think has has some samples on his website but check out the thread for custom felts here on PCF. I think the only limitation is your imagination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom