• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Sonos playbar (soundbar) (1 Viewer)

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent condition sonos playbar. This soundbar produces a very large sound. It’s phenomenal. I’m going to be building a 7.1 surround sound system - that’s the only reason I’m selling this.

Amazon has these for $850 new. Mine is in flawless condition and gently used. Comes with original packaging and I’ll include the added wall mount ($22 value) free along with an optical cable.

$650 shipped (US) *feel free to make me an offer*

Also, I’ll be throwing in some poker chip swag.

Pic is next to my 65” tv for reference

AE691FAD-93D1-4B77-AB23-590992D845FA.jpeg

7F2A27FF-0191-4666-A2CD-5BFB71B48346.jpeg
8BD40E3D-DF70-475A-B31B-D1CFCAF09F14.jpeg
78AFA01A-C2BE-4F58-80B9-C5EF49DE3BB6.jpeg
A5107B73-6698-4BA7-B273-05ECD7E5DC75.jpeg
4740164F-EEB5-4F45-9429-0DF87C251488.jpeg
66A5683E-636E-41C1-BA5F-B05E14238FE0.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been looking at the Sonos Arc at Costco.
I looked at that too. I can't remember the details, but in my research before purchasing the Arc directly from SONOS, if I recall right, I found out that the "version" produced for Costco isn't the same. I could be remembering another electronics purchase that I considered through Costco, but I think it was the Sonos Arc.

I have this. Phenomenal. The other best part that must be mentioned is the Sonos app. Works very well and nice. I had another sound bar and speakers but the app crashed all the time.

I looked at that too. I can't remember the details, but in my research before purchasing the Arc directly from SONOS, if I recall right, I found out that the "version" produced for Costco isn't the same. I could be remembering another electronics purchase that I considered through Costco, but I think it was the Sonos Arc.

I could be COMPLETELY wrong.

I have this. Phenomenal. The other best part that must be mentioned is the Sonos app. Works very well and nice. I had another sound bar and speakers but the app crashed all the time.
Agreed. The sonos app has great features too like speech enhancement for hearing dialog better
I could be COMPLETELY wrong.
yeah I’m not sure on a costco version

The Costco version doesn't have a built in microphone for "Alexa" like control.

It actually is upside down in the pic. :)

As a side note, the internal speakers are diagonal so you can also rest it on a table top and the speaker auto adjusts. We have two and paired with a sub is awesome. I’d snap buy this if we needed another.

I have Sonos speakers under each tv (in the cabinets). They are awesome. And even better I can link the speakers through the app so if I want the same source comes through both. Awesome speakers!
5534C773-464E-4381-B165-092534FBFE7B.jpeg

It actually is upside down in the pic. :)

As a side note, the internal speakers are diagonal so you can also rest it on a table top and the speaker auto adjusts. We have two and paired with a sub is awesome. I’d snap buy this if we needed another.
Okay I just looked it up. Apparently there are sensors inside the speaker that detect if you’ve mounted it upside down and automatically adjusts. So it’s fine to mount it with the silver on the top or the bottom.

I have Sonos speakers under each tv (in the cabinets). They are awesome. And even better I can link the speakers through the app so if I want the same source comes through both. Awesome speakers!
View attachment 1038799
Awesome to hear! Love your setup!

I am thinking about this, either as an upgrade to my office TV, or as a Xmas gift for my parents. Maybe…..

$575 shipped. That’s as low as I can go. Who wants it?

$575 shipped people!

Let’s find this a new home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom