Giveaway Someone Needs These Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand has been dealt and miraculously to everybody’s surprise, @Meregorix announces his ALL IN right off the bat. Who would have known he was going to do such a rash thing?! Q3 off suit? Which donkey poker school did this guy go to? Too late now because every single player following him announced a call.

@BrightlyDumb not looking so dumb with his KUJO facing the fire.

@ekricket has himself a Broadway connector, albeit not suited, still look decent

@SpaceMonkey420 thinks that just because he visited San Francisco one time and liked it, that it’s good luck to call with this his flaming garbage of a hand.

@SeanGecko, the guy that’ll always tell you, “BUT THEY WERE SUITED” right after he whoops your ass with cards like those.

@blackhole is somewhat on the verge of entering one given two J’s are already out there along with some possible blockers to making his hand work.

@Jake14mw overvalues just about any Ace you deal the guy, he sees that he can connect so he jumps on the opportunity. Meh.

@ktran didn’t even see the 8 to call. He just saw he had :as: and snap called before the others point out to him he has to turn over both cards. Get with the program man, lets go.

@Bluegrass Poker sees a suited two gapper, figures he’s priced in at the very least. Announces, “f it, I’m in.”

u8TUKjv.jpg

@SpaceMonkey420 claims Jacks are dead and insists on shipping it. This flop just determined the f%#k they’re not,

uypgfGa.jpg

Case J rears it’s head and gets all the J holders all puckered up in their seats.

@Meregorix and @SeanGecko are praying for a miracle by hitting bottom pair.

Both @ktran and @Jake14mw holler, “this is f’ing bull. Every damn time I hold an Ace, this happens. I hate poker”

@Bluegrass Poker hopes and dreams of having all the outs in the world go down the train. No club no nothing. Looking grim.

@SpaceMonkey420 promptly says, “San Francisco is a dump. Why would anybody ever play these dumpster fire cards just for that city?”

Oh and how could I forget. @SeanGecko thinks just because they’re suited he can splash the heck out of the pot. Clearly we have someone with KGB Syndrome on our hands.

The turn card commeth...

RBUxjlY.jpg

@SpaceMonkey420 really drawing dead with that card. He’s left the building running with all the remaining chips from the dealer rack. Someone stop him.

@ekricket sitting pretty on two pair. Lonesome J with its connector is fairing well so far.

@blackhole and @BrightlyDumb just got kicked in the balls with that 10. K doesn’t help either because it provides a straight for @Bluegrass Poker.

@ktran just hit the dealer with his Ace of spades and is getting thrown out by security. Jack is nodding his head and shouting to him as he’s getting dragged off, “MINE AT LEAST CONNECTED, YA JAG OFF. GO HOME, YOU’RE DRUNK.”

@Meregorix and @SeanGecko are sitting at the ends of the table like this. The look of true despair...

5C0508B0-D2D7-444C-97CE-004E1D8399E9.jpeg

The turn card commeth...

RBUxjlY.jpg

@SpaceMonkey420 really drawing dead with that card. He’s left the building running with all the remaining chips from the dealer rack. Someone stop him.

@ekricket sitting pretty on two pair. Lonesome J with its connector is fairing well so far.

@blackhole and @BrightlyDumb just got kicked in the balls with that 10. K doesn’t help either because it provides a straight for @Bluegrass Poker.

@ktran just hit the dealer with his Ace of spades and is getting thrown out by security. Jack is nodding his head and shouting to him as he’s getting dragged off, “MINE AT LEAST CONNECTED, YA JAG OFF. GO HOME, YOU’RE DRUNK.”

@Meregorix and @SeanGecko are sitting at the ends of the table like this. The look of true despair...

View attachment 620895

giphy (3).gif

An unexpected river card comes out of nowhere to stab @ekricket two pair in the heart...WOW,

Z9h94JZ.jpg

@Meregorix and @SeanGecko hit their three of a kind but it’s @Meregorix doing the McGregor walk around the table,

1611450451406.gif

Two arrests, a splashed pot, a good luck tower stack by @Bluegrass Poker, and an almost straight later, we have a winner.

Congrats to @Meregorix for starting and ending this fiasco. PM coming to get your info and get these racks sent your way.

This...THIS...is why you go all pre-flop. Variance, thy name is Holdem.

I did it twice online yesterday with my group. Usually they’re very good to me but both times my KK and 1010 got busted by AA and A9 who hit 9 on flop and 9 on turn. Shit happens. That’s poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom