Giveaway Someone Needs These Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Giving away 3 racks of China Clay $5's to someone who needs them! I'll run a single table everybody all-in hand of NLHE to determine the winner. First nine to enter will be awarded a seat. In the case of a chop, a tie breaker hand will be run for those that chopped the first.

No payment for shipping necessary. If the winner is outside the US, you must have a reshipper within the US because it would be cost prohibitive to send these overseas.

Deadline for entry: Thursday January 21st, 11:59pm PT (deadline will be extended by 24 hours if the seats aren’t filled up by original deadline)
New deadline: Saturday January 23nd, 11:59pm PT
Hands will be dealt tomorrow prior to Sunday’s football games. Going to be dealing around mid-day Saturday!

The following is the final list:

@Bluegrass Poker
@blackhole
@SeanGecko
@ktran
@SpaceMonkey420
@Meregorix
@BrightlyDumb
@ekricket
@Jake14mw

aaaaaaaand go,

HqhyXEX.jpg

f7dVFt0.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you find CC with sharp edges or they don't sell them anymore?

They were part of a mixed set purchase not too long ago. If I was more acquainted with CC’s, I’d gladly answer that question but I’m clueless in that department lol

Im in. Looking for pic on my phone.

Will use to help restock my original CC Dunes commemorative set. A “former” player in my old group borrowed all the 1s,5s, and 25s and somehow lost them.
45987DF7-6DD9-48B9-92C5-CFDE9E34D58C.jpeg

Last edited:
In please !!!
*** edit *** Took me time to collect pictures...
I know it's not really what you're looking for, but I'm trying anyway...
I'm actually buying my very first set ever, in the canadian card mold GB. I hadn't time to design everything I wanted so I went on the tourney part. But the cash set is the next move. Since I only used the red chip as a blank, yours would perfectly fit in the set to come...
DSC03959.JPG

Last edited:
* Deadline will extend by 24 hours if the nine seats aren’t filled up by tonight.

In please !!!
*** edit *** Took me time to collect pictures...
I know it's not really what you're looking for, but I'm trying anyway...
I'm actually buying my very first set ever, in the canadian card mold GB. I hadn't time to design everything I wanted so I went on the tourney part. But the cash set is the next move. Since I only used the red chip as a blank, yours would perfectly fit in the set to come...
View attachment 619212

That counts. You’re in!

OP updated, deadline extended and giveaway open to anybody who wants to participate even these aren't being used in a specific set.

Well, if I don't have to put up a picture, then - in! I was planning on giving the set to a friend who is trying to put together a live game (I've already given him some 1's, so this will compliment well). Great giveaway!

These were early Da Vinci's with sharper edges and sounds and feels much more clay-like that later iterations.

IMO, of all t the China clays, these “spirit” molds look, feel, and sound most like actual clay chips. Nice giveaway!

Good luck to all!

Seats chosen using a random online generator.

Setup chosen for the hand:

98 CDI, because why not
Cartamundi Jumbo Index, they're awesome and also easier to read, especially for you reading glass folks out there

Let's go...

m8DCUmN.jpg

@ktran and @Bluegrass Poker have gracefully placed their blinds in the middle awaiting @Meregorix at UTG to make his move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom