Some of my chips left for college! (2 Viewers)

At first we played with pennies on the coffee table, and then "upgraded" to dice chips on a piece of cardboard wrapped in an old army blanket.

He's very lucky!

Is it bad that I put a want add in all the Kentucky colleges newsletter for some HSI chipco tournament Chips for $25 hahahah just kidding!

Your a good dad. Great chips to use for college.

My son asked the same last year. I bought him a set of dice chips lol. He can have the rest when I'm gone!

You sent your son to school with dice chips? Oh the humanity.....I find it hard to believe all of the other reindeer don’t laugh and call him names

You sent your son to school with dice chips? Oh the humanity.....I find it hard to believe all of the other reindeer don’t laugh and call him names
Considering how we treated stuff in college, dice chips are perfect. I took dice chips to Iraq. treat em like crap.... if they break, get lost, stolen, swallowed, ???? no great loss.

We didn’t have chips in school. We played with real nickels, dimes and quarters in cash games only. Never heard of tournaments back then. Way before a lot of you were born.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom