Some feedback please :) (1 Viewer)

Blue & black: interesting. The arrow in the up is overkill.
Black & red: font and colors work. The logo is confusing. (I didn’t see the bend-over at first, but now I can’t I see it.)
Blue & orange: like the font & colors. The text bubble is confusing.

What do the logos mean to you? What emotion do you want to convey with them?

All of these feel like small firm logos. I would challenge you to think about building a brand that looks big. Challenge the initial mindset and set yourself up as a solid, established firm that will kick ass and dominate for your clients. One with history and experience.

I would look big, established company logos. Think big, act big, show big, and folks will start to think of you that way.

Caveat: I work in a big firm, and when I was with the government, wanted to buy from big firms. So my bias may not matter to you. I don’t know if looking small has an advantage in the broader market and would work better with your target clients.

Most importantly- congrats! That absolutely awesome what you’re doing. I hope you kill it!

Thank you all so much for this invaluable feedback...

I'll send the feedback to my designer and will keep posting updates.
Feel free to pile on :)

Thanks too for the encouragements...sometimes you just have to jump to see how deep/cold the water is :tup:

1612289919383.png

LoL

I found this logo from a Melbourne HR company :D

View attachment 627528

True story -> link

First words....do you have some tennisballs in your pants or just happy to see me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Alrighty @Thomacetti, remember you started the derailment!

This Swedish company:
SmartSelect_20210202-201437_Chrome.jpg

decided that it was a good idea to represent the 'o' with a heart:
20210202_201338.jpg

Update :)

I like this much better then the above.

1612526387071.png

Thanks for the feedback :)

That’s been done already ... unless you’re in Belgium and Montana

View attachment 629482
Thanks for pointing that out.

I gave my designer the idea based on feedback I got from Steve

1612538846864.png

So I explained I liked the 'upward motion' approach.
He can explain how he just reused an existing artwork....

But I still like it (a lot) and that artwork was used for project (limited in time) that is now ended (since 2017).
Domain is for sale too....

Would it be bad to proceed with the new design but add more personal touches ?
I want this to be done asap and like what there is now...starting all over will take another week or two :(

I had received another update from the designer and only saw it when I wanted to ask what is up.

new
1612553049400.png

old
1612552974131.png

You’re hearing a lot from us. What do you think? What do you like/not like/love?

Fair, like said, I like this new design...

Love colors on the old version (pops) and like the people added to the gears on the new version.
Maybe inverse old colors so the 'up' is orange and rest in blue

Also think to use the same 'persons' in the gears like in the 'R' from HR
Like there are small & bigger ones, some more hidden...and different colors (blue & black).
This emphasis on the diversity of the workforce in a company (but they are all needed to keep the wheels spinning)

Any response from the designer regarding this being a copy of an existing logo?

Fair, like said, I like this new design...

Love colors on the old version (pops) and like the people added to the gears on the new version.
Maybe inverse old colors so the 'up' is orange and rest in blue

Also think to use the same 'persons' in the gears like in the 'R' from HR
Like there are small & bigger ones, some more hidden...and different colors (blue & black).
This emphasis on the diversity of the workforce in a company (but they are all needed to keep the wheels spinning)

as an engineer with OCD tendencies, the thing I like most about the new design is the gears actually mesh properly! the old one (and the one it was "inspired" from) was just random gears thrown next to one another.

I like it but I wonder if there's a way to consolidate it all better? as drawn now, it is busy from SW to NE, and all white space in the NW and SE corners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom