SOLD OUT 2021 Halloween Premium Dealer Button (2 Viewers)

Total # of buttons: 2
Button #s in order of preference: 41, 42

Total # of buttons: 1
Button #s in order of preference: 19, 35

Total # of buttons: 1
Button #s in order of preference: #38

I'll take two buttons total - #17 and another # of your choice please.

15 plaese. or any free number

Total # of buttons:1
Button #s in order of preference:15 or any number

Last edited:
I cant thank everyone enough. My plan in the future is to still keep these limited button runs very low. I thought a run of 45 was very high. I figured at best I could sell them over the course of the next 4 weeks and most likely would still be selling some next year.

Thanks to each of you these buttons are now SOLD OUT in less than 24 hours.

At this moment everyone should have received payment information. If you havent please let me know. Also double check the OP that I got your number right. Last, remember tracking is uploaded directly to the paypal transaction and you should check tracking there.

Best,
Jim

Let the packaging begin.
20210927_102129.jpg

I honestly expected these to go much faster Jim! Absolutely amazing job on these! Wanted to be greedy and grab a couple. In theory I could open one and keep the other sealed... but I know there is no way I would break the seal. Better to see another chipper get an awesome button!

Can't wait to see what's next @Potsie1 ... totally dibs for a Roudoplh button, metallic bulbs on holiday tree would be pretty awesome with this product! Also New Years with some flashy fire works? Easter bunny popping metallic Easter Eggs! You name it, I'm down for buying at least one! Lol

Everyone who has paid should have been sent shipping through your paypal transaction. Please check it there. If you paid venmo or had a different address you should have received a pm. Your buttons have been packaged and are on their way to the post office.

If you havent received tracking please double check that you in fact sent payment. If there is a discrepancy please let me know.

Best,
Jim

Got my button today, really cool! Thanks again for the offering :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom