1671296877798.png
1671296882938.png
1671296887127.png
1671296891146.png
1671296895221.png
1671296899284.png
1671296903316.png
1671296907240.png

Classifieds could be interesting for the next month or so. Lots of people selling and not many people buying because of these chips. Might get some crazy good deals.

And here I am, just finished placing my first custom CPC order last week. Bah humbug!

B9F6951B-95D3-4C3B-9BD9-20887682132E.gif

Last edited:
Since I’ve recently faked sociology and psychology now I will fake math And probability.

If my math, information, and methodology are correct (and I’m 100% certain they are not), there are 184 viewers of this thread (and no others) and if each of those were desiring a playable 500 piece set that fit their specific criteria (style & denoms) and were able to afford it that would be 92,000 chips. At the Manzoni One Table Tournament Minimum ©® of 350 chips that would be 64,440 chips. If my understanding of the past similar operations is correct (and I have no earthly idea I’m only basing this on some back-and-forth I saw earlier) the world of possibilities is not close to that big (half? a tenth?)

Since I’ve recently faked sociology and psychology now I will fake math And probability.

If my math, information, and methodology are correct (and I’m 100% certain they are not), there are 184 viewers of this thread (and no others) and if each of those were desiring a playable 500 piece set that fit their specific criteria (style & denoms) and were able to afford it that would be 92,000 chips. At the Manzoni One Table Tournament Minimum ©® of 350 chips that would be 64,440 chips. If my understanding of the past similar operations is correct (and I have no earthly idea I’m only basing this on some back-and-forth I saw earlier) the world of possibilities is not close to that big (half? a tenth?)
I don’t even know what any of that means dawg but I want more than 500.

Tree fiddy

I don’t even know what any of that means dawg but I want more than 500.
I think a lot of people would want more than 500 I was just figuring to not have PCF full of people crying big fat tears what would the minimum run need to look like and I don’t think it will look like that. So cue a big fat river of tears.

I was mostly thinking out loud about the chances for getting a set for the average person (Not that anyone here is average, they are all mentally deranged - I count myself in that number by the way).

I think a lot of people would want more than 500 I was just figuring to not have PCF full of people crying big fat tears what would the minimum run need to look like and I don’t think it will look like that. So cue a big fat river of tears.

I was mostly thinking out loud about the chances for getting a set for the average person (Not that anyone here is average, they are all mentally deranged - I count myself in that number by the way).
I think everybody wants a set over 500 chips, realistically I’m betting even at fair pricing 90% of people expressing interest aren’t going to be able to afford a large set.

I think everybody wants a set over 500 chips, realistically I’m betting even at fair pricing 90% of people expressing interest aren’t going to be able to afford a large set.

I’ve gone from wanting a 4k chip set to a playable set to I hope I can get a barrel of these to finish a set.

If I could afford these, then I wouldn’t already be lying to my wife about them…if available for purchase, then I will acquire an unaffordable amount of these chips.

So many pages! I skimmed them and I could have swore someone said there was a cash hotstamp set?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom