So it Begins... (8 Viewers)

I’m really not after any chips now since making a bunch of trades but a barrel of the bear claws to turn into hundos would be awesome.

That said, it seems that most NAGB chips always had tributes/copies with an emphasis on murdering. These are a breath of fresh air and very well done. I made a quick mention of this to Ken in a PM. I love that an old school member pulled this off as a lone wolf other than a chip designer…exactly the way I would do it. The only thing that could have made it more epic is if Ken surprised dropped them at a meet. Very, very well done. Congrats again @kk405

Not to thread jack. … maybe I need a separate thread…

NCV…

I’ve always understood this as No Cash Value.. usually on tournament chips. I guess I’m in the minority, as most people associate them as just non-denominational.

I’m confused

??????

BTS of the photoshoot

VnLOJMC.jpg

NCV…

I’ve always understood this as No Cash Value.. usually on tournament chips. I guess I’m in the minority, as most people associate them as just non-denominational.

I’m confused

??????
Nope I’m the same. Timeline was short. Something had to be there. Assumed the inlay wouldn’t be there for long.

Will these be available as singles?

Guessing a nice cash set will be out of my price range, but I would like singles of many/all of these to use as card cappers.

Maybe a sample set is actually what I’m after.

NCV…

I’m confused

??????
Instead of NCV it might have been better to let this space totally empty, so buyers could use a waterproof pen to mark these chips with their beloved denoms :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Custom as custom can get…

Guessing a nice cash set will be out of my price range, but I would like singles of many/all of these to use as card cappers.

They mentioned the possibility of the release of sample sets in january….

The THCs will probably range in weight from ~8g to ~9.5
…unless they talked GPI into the “F the EPA” option and got some lead added back in. :unsure:
Oh god if they coerced GPI into the fuck the EPA option PCF will burn down. If anyone has connects at GPI and knows they need a new hire tell ya boy. We all know how valuable it would be to have a chipper inside. I could be that guy…

No singles, but sample sets of all 4 sets have been set aside and will become available for sale…. Hopefully by end of January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom