So it Begins... (7 Viewers)

LwP62H9.jpg
What in the actual fuck?!

If only we could all enjoy such beauty.

I put my heart, soul, and countless hours into these chips so I hope everyone loves them as much as I do. Ken is running the ship so I’m sure he will reveal it all soon, but we tried to learn and handle this one differently than those that came before it. I think everyone will notice and appreciate that as it unfolds.

The Cali set is my concerto. Here’s another sneak.

mmwz0ui.jpg

I put my heart, soul, and countless hours into these chips so I hope everyone loves them as much as I do. Ken is running the ship so I’m sure he will reveal it all soon, but we tried to learn and handle this one differently than those that came before it. I think everyone will notice and appreciate that as it unfolds.

mmwz0ui.jpg
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

mmwz0ui.jpg

Well done man

Thank you everyone involved with this. I have a good feeling about this and think we are all in for something special........

mmwz0ui.jpg

Awesome, now that you have a great custom paulson set and CPC sets you can sell me the rest of your chips! I’ll be on the lookout for your PM.

mmwz0ui.jpg
They're incredible and electric, great job!

mmwz0ui.jpg

I may never be able to sleep again. Those $5s are simply amazing. Holy cow.
NICE WORK!!!

mmwz0ui.jpg
Whelp, these are officially my favourite $5 of all the various GBs. And for those who know how much I love the BTP $5, that’s saying a lot. Well done, Jeep. *chef’s kiss*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom