Small Vegas Haul. Anyone else love Match Play chips? (2 Viewers)

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Hey all!
Quick work trip a couple weeks ago. Stayed Downtown at Circa and loved the place. First trip ever I didn’t even get to The Strip. Also first time I’ve visited Spinettie’s. Unfortunately it was on my way out of town and I only had 5 mins or so to check it out so I picked up some WSOP cards, because why not?. Spending a bit more time there will surely be on my to-do list next time.

Got a few Match Play chips and think I may start collecting these things. I have traders of both The D $25 match play chips if someone has one that’s not pictured, I want it.

Oh. Also played a little on the Silver Strike machines. Got one from Plaza and 2 from the 4 Queens. Not sure how out of all the different strikes in this machines I managed to get a duplicate, but I did. I’d love to trade for another strike.

IMG_8779.jpeg

I wanted to post a pic of my D match play five but now I can't find it! This is gonna drive me crazy.

View attachment 1122067

I love this chip. I thought I may have had the blurple version as well but I may be mistaken.

Do you remember how you got this chip? The way I understand it is the colors correspond to certain offers. My green 25 chip is from showing a Southwest boarding pass and the kinda beige 25 is from mentioning a “Richard Welk” promotion. I don’t know what the grey 5 was from because I bought it from some dude playing at the Golden Nugget poker room.

Do you remember how you got this chip? The way I understand it is the colors correspond to certain offers. My green 25 chip is from showing a Southwest boarding pass and the kinda beige 25 is from mentioning a “Richard Welk” promotion. I don’t know what the grey 5 was from because I bought it from some dude playing at the Golden Nugget poker room.

I don't, it was a gift from @Copper44. I think he may have mentioned his mom picked them up?

0639A404-C02A-480E-B4F3-6B0238F3F86F.jpeg

$5 I think you get when you open a new players club card at the D. The $25 ones I get come from showing a boarding pass from Spirit. I’ll let you know when I get there on May 11th…flying the lovely Spirit and will have a newbie with me. So we will see what colors we get this time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom