Small US Cards Mold Group Buy: ORDERS CLOSED (4 Viewers)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I've got my design ready to go, so I want to get my order in before the end of the year.

Full disclosure: I have no idea how to run a group buy, but I'm willing to get this done. I'll get input from @SeanGecko (if he's willing to help. :))

• Limiting this to US members (shipping address ok).
  • Discount happens at 10,000 chips (28¢/chip), so I'm limiting the buy to the first 10,000 or so.
  • Members with artwork ready to go have priority.
  • Post below with your total count.
  • Details about designs, breakdowns, and payments will be handled through PM's

I'm sure I'll learn as I go.

Last edited:
Believe @FDLmold is running one but for a specific design. Maybe at least link up and save on shipping?
Not a bad idea. I'll hit him up. Thanks!

Just for fun, here's my tourney design:
1606683129434.png

I’d be in for 800 39mm.

And possibly 700-1100 more on 43mm.
I’m waiting to hear back from my artist. Hopefully I can get art done by then.
I don't believe the 43mm chips will apply to quantity discount, but they can likely be included.

If I can get in for 3-4k 43mm, I'd like to. That should help with a 43mm quantity discount.
Upon second thought, I'm not sure if I want to get into 43mm chips in this buy. I'm trying to hit the 10k quantity discount, but I don't want this to become something other than that. Not dismissing the idea out of hand, but I want to be cautious before it gets out of hand. @ParrotheadMZ

This should roughly be in the $.30-$.35 range per chip correct? If so I’m in for 500 and have art ready to go

This should roughly be in the $.30-$.35 range per chip correct? If so I’m in for 500 and have art ready to go
I believe cost is .26/chip plus shipping. So that seems about right.

I’m certainly interested! Want around 1100 chips (600 cash + 400 tourney + extras).
There’s an address in the US I could use. So, that Brazilian flag next to my name should not be an issue.
I don’t have the design 100% ready, but already know what I want. Would you guys suggest anyone who could help me out on that?

I’m certainly interested! Want around 1100 chips (600 cash + 400 tourney + extras).
There’s an address in the US I could use. So, that Brazilian flag next to my name should not be an issue.
I don’t have the design 100% ready, but already know what I want. Would you guys suggest anyone who could help me out on that?
Finding someone who’s not busy is the key. @timinater @JeepologyOffroad @p5woody @Quicksilver-75 and a few others.

Upon second thought, I'm not sure if I want to get into 43mm chips in this buy. I'm trying to hit the 10k quantity discount, but I don't want this to become something other than that. Not dismissing the idea out of hand, but I want to be cautious before it gets out of hand. @ParrotheadMZ
I understand, In that case I might be in for another 700 so 1500 total 39mm

Following. In for at least 1 600 chip set if I can get my artwork together. 2-3 sets ideally.

Cost is about .28ea + .03 shipping = $.31 landed us before reship. When I spoke to Tina a couple days ago the price had already gone up to .28 before the end of the year.

43mm does NOT count towards 10,000

big details thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/
Out of curiosity, what's the customs fee situation look like for you guys in the U.S.? Does that $0.31/chip include any possible duty, or is that not a thing in the U.S. when importing items like these?

Out of curiosity, what's the customs fee situation look like for you guys in the U.S.? Does that $0.31/chip include any possible duty, or is that not a thing in the U.S. when importing items like these?
Maybe you should join in here instead :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would be in for a minimum of 1000 chips of 39mm cards mold, possibly up to 2000. Using already created designs, definitely one of the excellent @Kid_Eastwood designs and probably another. That said, if this gets too unwieldy and you can’t handle the full order I can make room.

I know it’s anything but a fast process, but what’s the timeline for receiving orders? 3 months? 6 months? I wasn’t involved in the last group buy and am just curious.

We don’t do no customs fees in the land of the free! Haha, seriously no fees on chips.

Is there no discount based on quantity of 43mm? Like if I order 1 43mm it costs 28 cents and if I order 1 million, still 28 cents?
Believe it or not the 43mm are cheaper than the cards mold. At least you hit the .28ea threshold once you get to 1,000 chips. There isn’t a relevant drop in price after that. There are other price thresholds for less than 1,000 chips but I would have to go back and check my email on that. Let me know if you care.

We don’t do no customs fees in the land of the free! Haha, seriously no fees on chips.

Believe it or not the 43mm are cheaper than the cards mold. At least you hit the .28ea threshold once you get to 1,000 chips. There isn’t a relevant drop in price after that. There are other price thresholds for less than 1,000 chips but I would have to go back and check my email on that. Let me know if you care.
Well then... in the words of @Anthony Martino... "USA! USA!"

I would be in for a minimum of 1000 chips of 39mm cards mold, possibly up to 2000. Using already created designs, definitely one of the excellent @Kid_Eastwood designs and probably another. That said, if this gets too unwieldy and you can’t handle the full order I can make room.
If you can have artwork ready to go, you’re in.

Anyone have any art work they care to share? I'd be in for more chips but don't want to start from scratch with art work.
There has to be some cool designs out there or designs that can have some small modifications if anyone is willing to share.

@Beakertwang can we piggyback on some Burlington Iowa chips??? Or do you want to keep the design to yourself?

EDIT:
I would be in for at least 1000 if I can piggy back off someone else's design

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom