Giveaway Small Hot Stamp cash set (1 Viewer)

Ok sorry, got busy over this holiday and just got to this!

There were 58 entries which is a fantastic number! I was going to do some card based giveaway but that’s just too many hands of anything. So I just took the easy way out, entered everyone’s username in excel and used a randomizer. I ran it 10 times just for whatever, and the winner is

37489B0C-D455-488E-B766-DA1D429B3AF4.jpeg

@DrBill !

Congrats, send me a pm and your address and I’ll get this going Tuesday. Thanks everyone else, and maybe these will get passed on in the future for even more users.

Ok sorry, got busy over this holiday and just got to this!

There were 58 entries which is a fantastic number! I was going to do some card based giveaway but that’s just too many hands of anything. So I just took the easy way out, entered everyone’s username in excel and used a randomizer. I ran it 10 times just for whatever, and the winner is

View attachment 709482

@DrBill !

Congrats, send me a pm and your address and I’ll get this going Tuesday. Thanks everyone else, and maybe these will get passed on in the future for even more users.
Congratz @DrBill For the win

I notice @moechar have 2 chances in the draw o_O so i could technically be me who win since i am 1 slot above Drbill

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom