Small Crown color sample chips ALL SOLD (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Following a number of requests straight after my initial announcement about the molds, we were able to quickly run off a few color sample sets before the mold came out and the FDL went in. Price is $92 shipped for a set (same as the scroll mold ones) - first come, first served. They won't be going on the website so either email me at sales@classicpokerchips.com or just send a paypal to that address. I will post here when they are gone. Please note - only available shipped to US addresses at that price - Canada would be $112 and anywhere else international is $122.
ALL SOLD!!
scrown5.JPG
scrown7.JPG

Last edited:
I kept an eye open for a large crown sample set. Not that one was needed but . . . . . Well Santa sort of hinted about this.

[< No one else hinted, just Santa >]

Is Santa a liar? -=- DrStrange

Maybe this is a silly question but are these colours the same blend as the normal cpc colours, just represented on the scrown mold?

Upon further inspection of the set, I noticed that the edges are not as sharp as my A-mold sample set. And the brass flakes are way shinier. Makes the edges look like they were oiled. Tried to take pics to show but it just didn't translate well.

So I'm guessing that it's just first run things? Or I'm just looking for reasons to hate them so I won't have to get a set of scrown customs. Regardless, the mold is great. (y) :thumbsup:

This kinda shows what I noticed. The left two stacks are the new scrown. The right two stacks are A-mold.
IMG_20181017_200510.jpg

Upon further inspection of the set, I noticed that the edges are not as sharp as my A-mold sample set. And the brass flakes are way shinier. Makes the edges look like they were oiled. Tried to take pics to show but it just didn't translate well.

So I'm guessing that it's just first run things? Or I'm just looking for reasons to hate them so I won't have to get a set of scrown customs. Regardless, the mold is great. (y) :thumbsup:

Actually it’s because we only ground them down to around Amold diameter, rather than to the modern TRK size.
They come out of the mold with curved edges and only 90% of the curve was removed. Old TRK chips have similar edges. Easy enough to rectify that for production runs if that is the concensus.

@David Spragg, thanks for the info. They are awesome. I say leave them old school.

We could possibly offer both options. It’s no big deal. Most molds have designs much closer to the edge which doesn’t give any choice on size but these have a wide area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom