Slowplay Nash Ceramic Poker Chips Set (1 Viewer)

^^^^^What he said^^^^^
There have been several sales recently of probably better quality American made ceramics for equal, or less, per chip that the Slowplay.

[ ] buy
[X] don't buy
[X] refuse gift of these chips
[XXX] cardinal design sin (body colors all the same, denoms differentiated by edgespot color - in the first set with the black and gold one)

Is anyone able to provide a comparison of these Slowplay chips and Tina chips? I was invited to a game using Slowplay chips, but they seemed quite slippery / smooth. At our home game we use some generic chips from Alibaba - believe they are "Monte Carlos". The Monte Carlos have been put through their paces, given we've been hosting a weely game since 2021, and they're still functional.

Is anyone able to provide a comparison of these Slowplay chips and Tina chips? I was invited to a game using Slowplay chips, but they seemed quite slippery / smooth
I going to assume it is the Ceramic version of Slowplay that you are comparing with, both Tina and Slowplay are Ceramic chips which will suffer from slippery / spinners issue after a good amount of usage out of them.

At the price point, it will be better to get Tina chip as you have the advantage to fully custom them as well as reducing chip dumping by using Stock chips

At our home game we use some generic chips from Alibaba - believe they are "Monte Carlos". The Monte Carlos have been put through their paces
Any Ceramic is going to be an ungraded over the Monte Carlos which are more commonly known as Plastic Slugged Chips (of the lower quality variety)

While Monte Carlos will do its job as being "money' placeholder in a game of poker, its quality is far from satisfying to any player

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom