Slow playing a slow player from the small blind (1 Viewer)

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Still chuckling at this hand.

Showed up early for Wednesday night's $50 STT. Decided to kill time playing NLHE three handed on the cheap. $20 buy-in, .50/$1 blinds.

Very first hand, Hero catches :qd::qh: and elects to call. Family pot. The flop is :ks::qc::4h:. Checks to Hero, who also checks. The :7h: appears on the turn. The small blind bets $4.50 into the $3 pot. BB folds, Hero flats. The :ad: completes the board. Small blind shoves, Hero insta-calls with his set of queens. The small blind proudly flips over A/K! Hero shows him the bad news, leaving Villain steaming.

Villain refuses to play further and the big blind decides to cash out his $15.50. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The funny part is the Villain dealt the cards to determine who had first deal.

It is just an example of how someone's good luck can be another person's misfortune. Three handed at 20BB's deep, I am willing to play for stacks with Ace/King or Queens pre-flop. Same is true after the flop. The only difference in how the hand played out is I would have raised from the SB with A/K.

And instead of getting tweaked, I would have laughed off losing only twenty big blinds after witnessing such a crazy hand that would have certainly cost me a lot more if we were playing deeper. No one should be playing cards if losing a sandwich and a soda is going to ruin his day. The other player bailing added to the absurdity. One and done. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom