PAHWM: Three handed suited ace in the small blind (1 Viewer)

Realized that I never concluded this.

This was a snap fist bump/high five jam. Both villains folded.

The better conversation points here I think were what to do when the turn brought in the front door flush.

Is anyone else doing anything else but jamming here? Maybe check to induce BB or the button to bluff?
I kinda weighed both sides in my last post, but I just think both villains have mostly check backs here. I think it's hard to gain either way unless one of the villain's checked a made flush on the turn. The A on the river might help you get paid sometimes by "improvements" to aces up in villain holdings, but it's hard for me to see a villain betting that himself.

Realized that I never concluded this.

This was a snap fist bump/high five jam. Both villains folded.

The better conversation points here I think were what to do when the turn brought in the front door flush.

Is anyone else doing anything else but jamming here? Maybe check to induce BB or the button to bluff?
Just saw this from a "similar threads" post. When the A comes on the turn, and you checked the flop (you should have bet then), now I think it's a VERY clear check back to induce a bluff, or get it in on the river with the hope that somebody catches something they can bluff catch with. You have too much of the board. The other A is actually not that good here.

Check turn, jam river.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom