Skinem Ranch (1 Viewer)

BigEasySteve

Reaction score
Thoughts on these? Mainly just looking at the inlay design. I might be going with different turkey design, but liked how they turned out overall.

And yes these are semi based on the "Clermont Lounge" chips

Attachments

• se_sr_set1b.jpg
    se_sr_set1b.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 193
  • se_sr_set1a.jpg
    se_sr_set1a.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 200
As always it is what YOU like. Here's my 2 cents though.... Are you a hunter? Trying to understand your motivation here. I am not sure how I feel about the critters. I think possibly crossing rifles or an old musket rifle might enhance that old timey look better. I will wait to hear your reason for picking the animals though.

A "No Cash Value" chip in a cash set?

If you want a non-denomination chip, just leave that space blank. That would work well with the design here.

I was trying to figure out if it is Skinem (pronounce SKY-nem), or Skin'em. I'd put the apostrophe in there to make it clear.

I like the set. The colors and spots seem to work well together.

Nice color and animal pairings for the $1/$100 chips. That raccoon chip is great. How about the snake on the $25?

Also really enjoying the inlay.

A "No Cash Value" chip in a cash set?

If you want a non-denomination chip, just leave that space blank. That would work well with the design here.

I'll change this. Another option is to have the snake double sided, but I like your idea and just leaving it blank.

I was trying to figure out if it is Skinem (pronounce SKY-nem), or Skin'em. I'd put the apostrophe in there to make it clear.

I like the set. The colors and spots seem to work well together.
It pronounced Skin'em. It's local place, so can't change it. Thanks for the input though.

ike. Here's my 2 cents though.... Are you a hunter? Trying to understand your motivation here. I am not sure how I feel about the critters. I think possibly crossing rifles or an old musket rifle might enhance that old timey look better. I will wait to hear your reason for picking the animals though.

I'm a avid hunter. I personally like the critters, the only fear is the might be to busy with all different labels.

I'm a avid hunter. I personally like the critters, the only fear is the might be to busy with all different labels.
Ok, that's what I figured (I am too). The head on the turkey is a bit hard to see and up against the body a bit. I know u mentioned possibly finding a different one. No waterfowl!?!? ;-)

Where all the other animals are generally thought of as animals that are routinely hunted, skinned and eaten, the inclusion of the eagle seems a bit odd to me.

I like the theme overall. And I'm with @BigJackJones on the racoon issue!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom