Skeletor Positive Affirmations Thread (2 Viewers)

E1901220-DB62-428D-9585-7CEB880E4FAF.jpeg

…and what was the result?
He-man obv.

It did get me thinking though. Skeletor has a fleshless head of bone, but his body appears to have muscles. Therefore, somewhere in the neck region, the flesh ends and bone/skeleton begins. So when He-man drops Skeletor on the top rope in a clothesline-like maneuver, that might not have the intended effect since there may be no/a limited windpipe there.

I've spent too much time waiting at an auto repair shop today, in case you can't tell.

He-man obv.

It did get me thinking though. Skeletor has a fleshless head of bone, but his body appears to have muscles. Therefore, somewhere in the neck region, the flesh ends and bone/skeleton begins. So when He-man drops Skeletor on the top rope in a clothesline-like maneuver, that might not have the intended effect since there may be no/a limited windpipe there.

I've spent too much time waiting at an auto repair shop today, in case you can't tell.
Depending on how many chemicals you've been able to inhale today, this might answer your question. Looks like it just kind of hangs there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom