Cancelled Singles - still some trashy chips, but also some new ooo la la $100 singles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Old thread here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/singles-some-great-some-kinda-trashy.104038/
(about to go close it)

This thread largely the same, except for sold chips and 10-15 chips added to the mix. I'm also adding a bulk "buy this whole photo" price to some pics. Especially the less valuable chips.

Add shipping. Discounts for buying a bunch. Or if I like you! Condition as pictured. There is a warped chip or two, but I forget which ones - I will check the chips you pick and definitely tell you if you picked a warped chip. There are a couple significant flea bites I've tried to describe. To start with, NO DIBS (I sell to larger orders first), and minimum $20 order. Then I'll open it up to smaller orders after a couple days.

$3 each below - buy them all for $15
IMG_3580.jpg

$5 each below, Sam's Town has a chunk of a flea bite on the pink edgespot - buy all of these for $49 (except for the T Mold Mapes, these are all lead baby)
IMG_3581.jpg

$7 each
IMG_3582.jpg

$9 each
IMG_3583.jpg

$12 each (the two Le Cove chips are reserved for now, I will let you know if they become available)
IMG_3584.jpg

$19 each (Binion's set of 4 is $19 total for the four chips)
IMG_3585.jpg

$29 each (Barris set is $29 total for the four chips)
IMG_3586.jpg

$39 each
IMG_3587.jpg

Vegas World is $49, Palms is $70 (pic shows both sides of each chip)
IMG_3588.jpg

Last but NOT least, a Tina-cards-mold ceramic color sample wheel set. Price as shown.
IMG_4444a.jpg

Post here or send me DMs. I love all of you poker chip aficionados, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom