Sierra’s - CPC Customs (2 Viewers)

ruskba

Flush
Reaction score
These arrived last week, and I’m absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. It was a pleasure working with @p5woody, he absolutely nailed the inlays (after a couple rounds of pretty lackluster ideas from me). He even managed some last minute revisions and finalization when I found out I needed to have my order placed in a matter of days and he was about to leave on vacation. 10/10, will work with again.

And of course fantastic work from the CPC folks, as seen time and again. Glad to have some of my own now.

F2F9E99D-0A88-414D-A835-4449CD909099.jpeg
8B9A44B1-082A-4F75-B045-826FC62031AC.jpeg
1554E77F-9671-4993-ADF4-324BAF5B1BDB.jpeg

In case anyone is unsure about oiling, it makes an incredible difference for dark colors:
CE9D2171-F2C1-4691-99ED-FC1C98730A2E.jpeg

A9393147-1EB9-48B0-BCC5-82874E2CA642.jpeg

They’ll be in play in a few weeks!

Last edited:
They are all awesome!! The $1 is my favorite! Congrats on the set!

Love the whole set! Great job. I really like the subtle color matching of the sign.

I had to look multiple times to figure out that the $25 is dark green. At first I thought it was a black $25 but in the boxed photo they look much more green.

Any story behind the name/design?

Love the whole set! Great job. I really like the subtle color matching of the sign.

I had to look multiple times to figure out that the $25 is dark green. At first I thought it was a black $25 but in the boxed photo they look much more green.

Any story behind the name/design?

That’s mostly a symptom of my potato camera. I’ll get some quality pics soon with better lighting.

All of the inlay elements are related to my family. My daughter’s name is Sierra, my son’s name is Harlan, and the sign is actually from a bar in Detroit where my wife and I loved to go back when we first met.

These arrived last week, and I’m absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. It was a pleasure working with @p5woody, he absolutely nailed the inlays (after a couple rounds of pretty lackluster ideas from me). He even managed some last minute revisions and finalization when I found out I needed to have my order placed in a matter of days and he was about to leave on vacation. 10/10, will work with again.

And of course fantastic work from the CPC folks, as seen time and again. Glad to have some of my own now.

View attachment 164263 View attachment 164268 View attachment 164264

In case anyone is unsure about oiling, it makes an incredible difference for dark colors: View attachment 164270
View attachment 164267

They’ll be in play in a few weeks!
They’re gorgeous!

I'm working on a new project that will use the same spots (different colors) as your $5s. They look great in stacks. (y) :thumbsup:

I don't know if I would of had the guts to make that $1 chip, but man they look sick in stacks.
Nicely Done.

I'm working on a new project that will use the same spots (different colors) as your $5s. They look great in stacks. (y) :thumbsup:

I don't know if I would of had the guts to make that $1 chip, but man they look sick in stacks.
Nicely Done.

Both the $1 and $5 were made because of how they look in stacks. Hard to beat!

Your chips look great! I like your choice of colors on your $1. I've done something similar with my T500.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom