For Sale Shy clowns, Casas, Flamingos, Vineyards, Crystal Parks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t even go to the dog park these days....

thanks for the tag on the shy clowns, fellas.

Probably not a complete set, though, since the $500 alone would go for more than that price...
yeah i wasn't expecting the $500 to be in there. The last complete set I saw for sale was on eBay for $4500 that included some free ceramics. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Since asked.... Vinny Sample as featured and headed back to join his family. He’s joined by 168 more vinny fracks and full racks of 1/2/3/5/20/ And 2 racks of 100s!!! It will become part of chipping history that remains together for many many years.

Ps. Listen up. YES! Wanted ads work guys. Don’t listen to the haters, post up, put a price, mix some passion, vision it, and always ask to combine shipping cuz More is better!!!!

=)

You miss 100% of the shots u dont take!

-Michael Jordan
5FD090CC-9B90-41C5-BDF3-6201AF89F162.png
4F30E2A2-E7E4-46FE-90CB-CC4F2CF25F24.png

Last edited:
Since asked.... Vinny Sample features heading back to join his family.

Ps. Listen up. YES! Wanted ads work guys. Don’t listen to the haters, post up, put a price, and always ask to combine shipping. More is better.

=)

-Michael Jordan
View attachment 563614View attachment 563615
beautiful! and that means you can release those crystal parks!!!

Since asked.... Vinny Sample features heading back to join his family.

Ps. Listen up. YES! Wanted ads work guys. Don’t listen to the haters, post up, put a price, mix some passion, vision it, and always ask to combine shipping cuz More is better!!!!

=)

-Michael Jordan
View attachment 563614View attachment 563615
Nobody disputes that wanted ads work. You just lack comprehension, and didn't realise that the comments about pming the two known owners of coke giraffes were actually helpful suggestions.

Going to release dibs on the shy clowns.

Sorry for the mistake. Thought they were trks when I claimed them.

Sometimes you gotta dibs first and ask questions later.

Backup on 2 racks of the pink casas. I know there is not much of a chance @Windwalker was Just kidding with his dibs. ;) Should you choose to release those at some point, please let ne know. Been looking for 2 racks of those for some time now and was not fast enough once again.

Backup on 2 racks of the pink casas. I know there is not much of a chance @Windwalker was Just kidding with his dibs. ;) Should you choose to release those at some point, please let ne know. Been looking for 2 racks of those for some time now and was not fast enough once again.

Oh no -- I'm so sorry; I'd be totally fine with you completing the transaction with @tdccarpenter, if he's OK with it -- I'm glad I checked notifications, I was just about to pay him.

Only issue -- I can't use just one rack, so @tdccarpenter -- if I released my dibs to @OfficerLovejoy, I wouldn't want to take the single rack by itself.

We could move this all to a PM and figure it out -- I'm all for people getting chips they've been looking for a while, especially since I bought them just to see if they'd work in a mixed set experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom