SOLD Shuffletech with flush mount kit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Shuffler with mounting kit.

Used once. Works perfectly.

Serial number is B13895 (still serviceable by the manufacturer).

$590

Please see pics for condition. Happy to supply more if desired.

Payment method: PayPal F&F in USD. Research on your own about any fees.

Shipping: Price does not include shipping. Will ship worldwide at buyer's expense. (from Canada).

PXL_20210922_150351851.jpg
PXL_20210922_150400668.jpg
PXL_20210922_150408172.MP.jpg
PXL_20210922_150421991.jpg
PXL_20210922_151046786.jpg

Last edited:
What type of cards? I am always tempted to try it out, but I don't want to switch to poker size
I have only had problems with well-used KEM's bridge-sized cards in mine. I've never owned new KEM's so I couldn't tell you if they will work better or not. But mine has worked well with copag and modiano bridge-sized cards. Still a few jams, but not enough to bother me. But my machine was bought back in 2008 during the original chiptalk group buy. So, I'm not sure how different the new units from the one I own.

I only use COPAG cards for my shuffletech and it works perfectly. Of all the money I’ve spent on cards, chips, table & chairs, etc., the shuffletech is the single most complimented upgrade to my set.

If I were handy enough, I’d have it mounted into the table but knowing me, I’d f*ck something up. Game improved significantly after acquiring it.

I only use COPAG cards for my shuffletech and it works perfectly. Of all the money I’ve spent on cards, chips, table & chairs, etc., the shuffletech is the single most complimented upgrade to my set.

If I were handy enough, I’d have it mounted into the table but knowing me, I’d f*ck something up. Game improved significantly after acquiring it.
I'd recommend flush mounting if you just use it for 1 table. Upgrades the whole aesthetic of the table if it's built into the table.

It's actually pretty simple. Just a bit unnerving to cut thru the cloth and foam though.

Is it under warranty / does the warranty transfer?
No longer under warranty - I believe these come with 1 year (and this is a couple of years old).

But it is still serviceable if ever required in the future.

FYI for folks if they ever find these up for sale secondhand: Anything with a serial number lower/older than B12500 is too old to send back for repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom