SOLD Shuffletech Shufflers ST-1000 (Shuffle Tech ST1000) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

namsupak

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am selling two Shuffle Tech shufflers. The model is ST-1000. I also have a flush mount kit to include with each shuffler.

pic of both.jpg

Reason for selling is that I have moved on to other shufflers.

One flush mount kit has a wooden bar that I made instead of the steel bar. One flush mount kit also has scratches on the surface that could probably be fixed with touch up paint, but I do want to point that out.

fmk 1.jpg
fmk 2.jpg

The first person to purchase has their choice of the shuffler as well as their choice of the flush mount kits.

These shufflers were both in used in carts, they functioned well with occasional mis-shuffles. I would estimate that you are looking at a couple mis-shuffles an hour on average. You generally need to just clear the tray or hit both buttons to initiate a reset that brings the tray back to the top.

I cleaned these each week with IPA (Isopropyl alcohol).

In my opinion COPAG cards (wide/poker size) are best in this type of shuffler. I’ve noticed that if you use bridge size, or if you use cards that are too thick or too stiff the shuffler tends to make more mistakes.

I have only 1 of the card trays to use when you are using this in tabletop mode. The first buyer can decide if they want this piece or not.

card tray.jpg

B10745 (Left shuffler)

Condition is good/fair
The casing has scratches seen on the pictures
There is a small crack in the plastic tray that holds the cards, does not appear to hinder functioning.

b10745.jpg
small crack.jpg

VIDEO LINK

B10859 (Right Shuffler)
Condition is good/fair
The scratches on this one are more apparent but not noticeable once it is mounted.
The lid was repaired by me. The hinge had a crack and this crack was repaired using a dental UV composite resin. The repair is strong and hasn’t failed yet.
Underneath there is an area where you route the power cord, this appears to be slightly bent. This does not affect the functioning.

b10859.jpg
hinge repair.jpg
bend.jpg

VIDEO LINK

I included pictures and also some video of each shuffler shuffling. I also made sure to include in the video the kind of algorithm/steps the machine tries for “clearing the trays”. If the shuffle is not going correctly.

I am asking $600 for each set. That would be a shuffler, a flush mount kit (I am uninstalling these from my carts), the 6v adapter, instruction manual.

If you buy both sets I’ll cover the shipping.

If buying a single set shipping will be calculated based on your address. I am thinking pirate ship is going to be better than a flat rate for this item.

The first buyer gets their pick of which shuffler and which mounting kit. They can also decide if they want the single card tray for tabletop mode.

They are sold as-is. Meaning I cannot warranty/repair these for you. I am more than happy to troubleshoot with you but since parts are not readily available repairs are difficult.

I think that is all the info but if you have any questions prior please let me know.

Last edited:
Any chance of breaking off a flush mount kit?
I wouldn't be opposed to it, basically I view the shuffler FMK as like 100 (reg price I think is 150). I'd want to see if I could get commitments on buying the shufflers though and then yes I would sell the FMK separate. Maybe someone wants like two shufflers with only one FMK, that would be the ideal scenario.

Let’s see the new shuffler pr0n!!
I think I may have posted about it awhile ago but I have had some updates since then with a new table coming so when all that happens I'll be sure to do so.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, basically I view the shuffler FMK as like 100 (reg price I think is 150). I'd want to see if I could get commitments on buying the shufflers though and then yes I would sell the FMK separate. Maybe someone wants like two shufflers with only one FMK, that would be the ideal scenario.
I’d be your huckleberry for $100 (shipped?)…

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom