SHUFFLE TECH News (6 Viewers)

Here's what I'm currently hoping is going to be the "final draft" of that endeavor.....

View attachment 560807

You'll have to pardon the dimensions being upside down. I drew it up the other way around & inverted the screenshot.

It's going to be the Final Table for the Legion Post tourneys.
Looks amazing. Can’t wait to see the finished article.

It'll definitely be an interesting challenge....

There are 2 different ellipse arcs for the opposing sides.

The overall size means the rails will need to be made in sections.

etc.
Far too technical for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I just roll my table topper out and I’m sorted :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dix
What do you mean by a professional shuffler? As in you hire a dealer or there’s some other piece of equipment I need to buy?
I have a shuffleking I believe it's European answer to the deckmate. I would buy it over a deckmate personally.
Please let me know if you are willing to sell me one...
I'll put you on the list.
Ditto that, I have a table build coming right up :D
I'll put you on the list as well.

I posted up about the shuffle king a while back I believe and I think maybe there was some there that wanted to shuffle techs I have as well. Anyhow they will be coming to this forum before anywhere else if I part with them. I kept them for awhile because I thought maybe I would use them for a second table, but everyone loves the professional machine that it's hard to go back.

It’s finally here...

C477D806-3CBA-4286-AC0D-5CE6CAB421C4.jpeg

And here it is in action!!

Houston we have a problem...

The top loader works fine
The 3 riffle button works fine

When using the side tray setting the cards just sit at the bottom and don’t go into the tray.

When I press the 7 riffle button nothing happens.

Anyone got any ideas?

Houston we have a problem...

The top loader works fine
The 3 riffle button works fine

When using the side tray setting the cards just sit at the bottom and don’t go into the tray.

When I press the 7 riffle button nothing happens.

Anyone got any ideas?

Light cleaning ?
Hard reset (if possible)

Was this a new unit or a used one?

If it's a new unit, send it back. If it's a used one.... one trick I use for stuff like that is to unplug every wiring connector on the various circuit boards & plug 'em back in (one at a time). You'd be amazed how often that works.

Of course, that means opening the unit up... not something for the feint of heart. If that's something you want to try let me know, I've got some tips for you on that.

My guess on the 7 button, is the ribbon cable that goes up to the top. As for the side delivery, the connection for whatever sensor there is that lets the unit know the side tray is in place. Mine does that if I don't have the side tray properly in place. It's waiting for you to put the tray back 'cause it thinks the tray is missing.

I’ve reset it and done a “purge” but the 7 riffle button on its own is dead, however it does work when pressed simultaneously with the 3 button to carry out the “purge”.
Sounds like the circuitry is f'ed. Was this purchased directly from Shuffletech? I'd send it back for a replacement unit.

Sounds like the circuitry is f'ed. Was this purchased directly from Shuffletech? I'd send it back for a replacement unit.
No I bought it off eBay. I just messaged Shuffle Tech and they got back to me right away. Turns out it’s over 10 years old. Word of warning. They don’t repair any with a serial number before 12500.
I’ll need to decide if I should gamble on the 3 riffle continuing to work or to send it back to the seller...

No I bought it off eBay. I just messaged Shuffle Tech and they got back to me right away. Turns out it’s over 10 years old. Word of warning. They don’t repair any with a serial number before 12500.
I’ll need to decide if I should gamble on the 3 riffle continuing to work or to send it back to the seller...

If you would keep it, ask a discount if this was sold as 100% functional....
Would give it a try with cleaning and maybe take a peek inside

Tip #1 if you're going to open it up.... tape the lid closed before you do.

The lid will pop open when you pull the cover up & the springs on the hinges have a tendency to come off & try to hide somewhere. Plus they're a b*tch to get back on correctly without bending them.

(you can probably guess how I know this :D )

Duilich a bhith a ’cluinntinn mun droch fhortan agad, BonScot. Thilleadh mi an dèideag bhriste sin agus gheibh mi d ’airgead air ais.

Tip #1 if you're going to open it up.... tape the lid closed before you do.

The lid will pop open when you pull the cover up & the springs on the hinges have a tendency to come off & try to hide somewhere. Plus they're a b*tch to get back on correctly without bending them.

(you can probably guess how I know this :D )
Safety goggles must be worn :LOL: :laugh:

Reactions: Dix
Safety goggles must be worn :LOL: :laugh:
And then Tip #2 is take a good look inside & everywhere you see mechanism springs that look just like those, put a piece of tape over them so they can't escape either. & try not to dislodge the arm it's attached to while you're poking around in there.

They get lost just as easy & are just as much of a b*tch to put back when they do.... of course, you have to find where they ran off to 1st.

And then Tip #2 is take a good look inside & everywhere you see mechanism springs that look just like those, put a piece of tape over them so they can't escape either. & try not to dislodge the arm it's attached to while you're poking around in there.

They get lost just as easy & are just as much of a b*tch to put back when they do.... of course, you have to find where they ran off to 1st.
I’m already regretting this purchase :LOL: :laugh:

Visiting New York City back in 1989, I searched for top-notch hearing aids for my aunt.
So, I asked the concierge in a Manhattan building to make sure I was in the right place.
He was an African American (himself coming from a culture I just adore) and replied to me in incomprehensible sounds ending in -aw.
It took some effort to find out that what he meant was that the hearing-aid guys had moved down to the tweintieth floooor.
:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom