Wanted Shuffle Master Deck Mate 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbientLight

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a refurbished/working Shuffle Master Deck Mate 1. I am located in Northern California but would be willing to cover all shipping costs. I will pay with Paypal Goods and Services and cover the fee from my end.

I am in the market for a refurbished/working Shuffle Master Deck Mate 1. I am located in Northern California but would be willing to cover all shipping costs. I will pay with Paypal Goods and Services and cover the fee from my end.
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

eBay Shuffle Master

I think this is the one you are looking for…

I actually saw some of those when I was playing around with the keywords on eBay but I wasn't able to get any information on the "Ideal" model of the ShuffleMaster. I tried searching the forums and google but "ideal shuffle master" didn't come up with anything relevant. If the "Ideal" model is an acceptable substitute to the DM1, I will jump on the listing link you provided.

eBay Shuffle Master

I think this is the one you are looking for…
Just missing a few parts..... Like the big wheel for the cards, and the price is way off a big missing component like the wheels. For about 509 more dollars you could offer the other eBayers that for the working models.

There is a guy in Bakersfield, California. His eBay handle gk0187 has really good feedback and I bought parts from him outside of eBay with the number listed on one of his eBay pictures. He is a bit slow to respond on his phone but I have bought 500 dollars worth of parts at one point PayPal friends and family and he delivered.

I can't highly recommend him because of his slow response sometimes. Right now he owes me 200 because I resold a part to him been waiting for a few weeks for him to pay me back which he has made an attempt to but a mistake was made in typing my PayPal and he had screenshots. So today was the day he was suppose to send funds over but I never got it. I usually have to follow up with him pretty often

I've spoken with him on the phone and he repairs Deckmates for fun and has a bunch lined up for repairs. He says prices can vary between 3500-5500 ball park outside of eBay really depends on the condition of each.

Buy at your own risk if you go outside of eBay with him but I'm sure you will get a better price then 6k on eBay. If you want that piece of mind offer him 4-5k on eBay and see if he takes any of those. You can also send him a text and see what's the lowest he would take on eBay.

Just missing a few parts..... Like the big wheel for the cards, and the price is way off a big missing component like the wheels. For about 509 more dollars you could offer the other eBayers that for the working models.

There is a guy in Bakersfield, California. His eBay handle gk0187 has really good feedback and I bought parts from him outside of eBay with the number listed on one of his eBay pictures. He is a bit slow to respond on his phone but I have bought 500 dollars worth of parts at one point PayPal friends and family and he delivered.

I can't highly recommend him because of his slow response sometimes. Right now he owes me 200 because I resold a part to him been waiting for a few weeks for him to pay me back which he has made an attempt to but a mistake was made in typing my PayPal and he had screenshots. So today was the day he was suppose to send funds over but I never got it. I usually have to follow up with him pretty often

I've spoken with him on the phone and he repairs Deckmates for fun and has a bunch lined up for repairs. He says prices can vary between 3500-5500 ball park outside of eBay really depends on the condition of each.

Buy at your own risk if you go outside of eBay with him but I'm sure you will get a better price then 6k on eBay. If you want that piece of mind offer him 4-5k on eBay and see if he takes any of those. You can also send him a text and see what's the lowest he would take on eBay.
This was the next level information I was looking for! Thank you so much!

The second link to American Gaming Supply is the same as the eBay one you listed. @kk405 has bought his from them. Not sure if he will chime in his experience purchasing with them.

Gorilla gaming pricing is really high, unless that Deckmate is in immaculate shape I wouldn't pay that much.

Salvage refurbish guy just an older gentleman who resales slot parts etc. I don't think he really has any working knowledge of the Deckmate.

This was the next level information I was looking for! Thank you so much!
Please keep us updated as to which path you choose. Also reach out to me if you have any issues with the Deckmate. I can help you with trying to source parts and/or walk you through fixing errors.

Please keep us updated as to which path you choose. Also reach out to me if you have any issues with the Deckmate. I can help you with trying to source parts and/or walk you through fixing errors.
I already grabbed the phone number from the eBay listing for the gentleman in Bakersfield. If he would be willing to do 4-5K for a working DM1 over eBay then I would pull the trigger tonight.

I appreciate your offer to source parts/troubleshooting as it seems like the best deal would be had if I fixed an issue or two that are manageable. Will reach out once I have some questions/speak with the gentleman in Bakersfield.

Rye seems like a nice guy talking on the phone. I just can't get behind someone charging 48 dollars for a deckmate manual pdf, that I found online for free. Secondly he sold a part to another PCF member for 300 dollars when it cost 90 dollars brand new from Light and Wonder (the company who bought Bally's products and maintains them)

I get someone trying to make money for their business but I just doesn't jive well with the markup like this.

Just an update the Bakersfield, Cali guy finally sent the payment over just now and we are square. Again not highly recommended for fastest response but seems like he will eventually come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom