Show Us Your Live Stacks (11 Viewers)

Ready for tomorrow’s tourney!

B1E229B8-D2A8-4C57-B408-CF75851BDD32.jpeg

Uh, I'm trying to play against the fish and droolers........
Well, I don’t get invited to every poker game in the DMV because of my glowing personality…… just sayin.

and I have no chance at holdem…… the fish needs more than 2 cards in his hand - although I am a @Seeking Alpha Social Club bracelet winner…….

Big stakes and can only play no limit fold em? Mixed game please! Dealer's choice even. So much more strategy and far more interesting, at least for me. If the table generally sucks at 7 card stud hi/lo, I want to find out and hammer it mercilessly with the game. Sort of a metagame within the game. A cap is good too, say 200 big blinds / 20 big bets. (50/100 blinds ($20k cap), 300/600 limit ($12k cap), something like that, not that I will ever be rolled for those stakes, but if I was, I'd play that game.)

When I want max variance, the only way to go is heads-up no-limit triple board, 4 game, hi-lo.

14 cards each divided preflop to hold’em, super hold’em, Omaha, and scrotum.

3 flops, 3 turns and 3 rivers.

Edit: Can also do 15 cards with 1 discard to mix it up a bit more

Last edited:
Big stakes and can only play no limit fold em? Mixed game please! Dealer's choice even. So much more strategy and far more interesting, at least for me. If the table generally sucks at 7 card stud hi/lo, I want to find out and hammer it mercilessly with the game. Sort of a metagame within the game. A cap is good too, say 200 big blinds / 20 big bets. (50/100 blinds ($20k cap), 300/600 limit ($12k cap), something like that, not that I will ever be rolled for those stakes, but if I was, I'd play that game.)
I have developed a fondness for mix and especially badugi since covid happened and have been playing more and more mix but you have to grind out a profit in mix limit. I like da biiiiiiiiiiiig pots. Even say a 5k capped 10-20 plays bigger than 50-100 mix imo.

I have developed a fondness for mix and especially badugi since covid happened and have been playing more and more mix but you have to grind out a profit in mix limit. I like da biiiiiiiiiiiig pots. Even say a 5k capped 10-20 plays bigger than 50-100 mix imo.
Well if you like da biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig pots, yes the 10-20, 5k capped will be a much happier place for you than 50-100 mix. A huge hand in 50-100 mix might be 10-12 big bets, and that's only 1k. 300-600 mixed game anybody? :D

Come on….. the more cards the better……so much fun, see below…. 4 way all in pre in big o:
F40AEEDF-5E5C-4F84-AC49-95184C01C48B.jpeg

and the winner is - AK. Yes, a pair of kings took down the pot. Hahaha. See below - one of the losers showing how he feels about the run out. Hahaha. What’s not fun about this!?!?
FCA82D88-FA9A-4027-93D5-09F5C644E2D8.jpeg

You have a sickness my friend. Why do you hate money? lol Honestly though I get the appeal. There used to be a 10-20 uncapped PLO game that ran in the private room at my home caxino. Saw some MASSIVE pots and wild action. Game eventually broke because (spoiler alert) All those guys went busto! A few tried to transition to our game and got spanked because they were used to playing too loosey goosey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom