Show Us Your Live Stacks (22 Viewers)

In for 300 at Harrah’s Kansas City

B50444F1-69D2-4B31-AC6D-ECA4575FE16F.jpeg

Just a little Chinese last night. Started with $20, was down to $5, but this was me on the comeback trail.
1174F4A2-9B39-4E4D-96A6-C8CA82CBFA31.png

I don't stack them like that during a real game. But they're fun to look at, that way.

No doubt. Honestly, that’s still way better than most of the guys in my game. Stacks of 5, 9, 112, mixed stacks, etc. all spread out over a 12”x6” spot of felt. I’m trying to get them used to some sort of common stacking protocol.

No doubt. Honestly, that’s still way better than most of the guys in my game. Stacks of 5, 9, 112, mixed stacks, etc. all spread out over a 12”x6” spot of felt. I’m trying to get them used to some sort of common stacking protocol.
I saw a guy doing really well in a tournament a few weeks ago. He must have had fifteen or twenty stacks of 10, laid out in front of him. So strange. Like, maybe if you made proper stacks of 20, you'd have room to peek at your cards?

I saw a guy doing really well in a tournament a few weeks ago. He must have had fifteen or twenty stacks of 10, laid out in front of him. So strange. Like, maybe if you made proper stacks of 20, you'd have room to peek at your cards?

My 21yo son is the absolute worst at this. He’s never been even close to tidy and organized about anything, so he just throws chips in odd piles. Doesn’t even push them close together or close to the rail. I think he’s starting to come around, though.

My 21yo son is the absolute worst at this. He’s never been even close to tidy and organized about anything, so he just throws chips in odd piles. Doesn’t even push them close together or close to the rail. I think he’s starting to come around, though.

Just ask him for a count every time you are in a hand with him. That ought to quickly change his habits :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

.25/.50 short deck Hold'em at @ni9n3r's place last night. Fun game but took some adjustment.

I was a little too splashy and couldn't get anybody to fold - except the one time when @ni9n3r folded while way ahead in a three way pot. His fold cost me a decent side pot when I sucked out for the chop. :(

In for $260 out for $200, and as always I love playing with these chips.

IMG_20180811_003838.jpg

Ugh. Hate when that happens, but some nights are unavoidable especially in PLO.

Didn't get an ending stack pictures from last night as I had to leave due to a migraine, but was in for $300 into the 1/3 game and out of $868. This pictures was taken after hand #5 when I flopped a set and got paid.

IMG_20180811_195753_062.jpg

I like the chip structure, but I'm usually too focused on the game to do them while I'm playing.

Also LOL at having a seat change lammer - did they tilt even more when you got your seat change and took 10 minutes to tear down your castle and move? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone want a 10 Year Anniversary chip? They are almost new. I also found a 5 year, but that of course is 5 years old.

IMG_20180815_213254754.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom