Show Us Your Live Stacks (24 Viewers)

Good seeing you guys last night! It was kind of a sleepy game, lots of yawning and not many rebuys. Host did get more 5's in play later which was good.

Yep. I think he is new at hosting and still figuring it out.

I was in for 100. Out for 55. I thought I played really well. My loss came down to the 250ish pot I lost to Fran when he rivered his flush against me. I flopped broadway with a flush re-draw. He flopped a set with a slightly higher flush re draw. It played itself out. Overall I was very happy with my decisions through out the game.

@mike32 brought a smoked Turkey Breast. WOW......fucking fantastic.

20170525_211434.jpg

I always forget to take pictures of my stack when playing live. From Hardrock Tampa 1/2 game.

LOL.. so your not talking about the guy with 2 phones, one freakishly large hand, and the worst shirt in America?

Charger & phone but the rest is accurate. Not only is that guy the serial rapist's brother, but he's a huge table game degen. $5k/hand blackjack. Deeeeeegeeen.

$2/4 is a strange blinds structure for PLO, why not $2/5 to reduce the amount of $1's needed?

When I first saw $2/4 I immediately thought it was a limit game.

What is the max opening raise? Do they round up to the neast $5 amount? I assume post flop betting is only in $5 increments?

Last edited:
$2/4 is a strange blinds structure for PLO, why not $2/5 to reduce the amount of $1's needed?

What is the max opening raise? Do they round up to the neast $5 amount? I assume post flop betting is only in $5 increments?

NH state law for charitable card rooms (the only kind they allow). Max blind is $4.

It's 2-4! Holy crap, at those monster stakes you gotta block out that little facial-twitch that might cost you a jumbo-sized bag of Doritos (which I assume is exactly what he smells like).

It's PL, not limit, several pots in the 3K-4K range where your stack is always on the line come the turn decision, you'd be very comfortable Zombie. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That masked guy is a med doctor reg who was having fun. Definitely stopped several people in their tracks when he came in like that. If it weren't for another dealer recognizing him I think players would have thought he was making an ISIS beheading video.

I cashed out $2447, that was the 3rd highest stack when the table broke 6 handed. Very lively which doesn't always translate to comfy for sure.

PLO.jpg

2/4 NL/PL is definitely odd for live cardrooms. PL/NL became legal in New Hampshire 2 years ago, so prior to that there were 2/4 limit card rooms. I think the way the law was modified to support NL/PL, the blinds structure didn't get any change, hence it's just a carry over. There is a bill underway to legalize 5/10 bets at this moment, but I don't see anything about increasing the $500 max buyins since the law is really aimed for increasing table game limits, but the decision affects poker too since its all rolled together.

There is no max on raises and yes they round up on PL, so if you pot $16, it's rounded up to $20.

IMG_8334.JPG

Hit some more rungood in my game. Ran a ten man tourney and won out on this hand. Hit trips and put it to bed. Cashed for $175. $25 buy in. Started with a mega stack (250k in chips) played a fun format, Some scotch, good friends, and better cards !

Hit some more rungood in my game. Ran a ten man tourney and won out on this hand. Hit trips and put it to bed. Cashed for $175. $25 buy in. Started with a mega stack (250k in chips) played a fun format, Some scotch, good friends, and better cards !

Looks like fun!!

What kind of starting stack did you use? What format?

Played in my first ever live cash game outside of a home game today.

I'm used to $20 buyins at home, so I was a bit nervous with some of the bet sizes. I did hate the chips though, wish we had paulsons here.

Ducked out of work at 2pm, cashed in for $175 and cashed out for $400. Great way to start the weekend.
IMG_0553.jpg

Sweet!! What was your stack breakdown??
I'm not sure what you mean. There's 2.5M on the table so in heads up play I was right about at 1M... won some hands early and finished it off.

Starting stack were as follows:

20 - 1k chips -20k
26 - 5k chips 130k
4 - 25k chips -100k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom