Show Us Your Live Stacks (12 Viewers)

Dealer’s choice at the Havana Card Room. Great game. In for $100.
C9101B78-3B62-41D6-805F-AD9D244CCE1E.jpeg
57098C6D-64B0-4D5C-B91A-8C22110E565E.jpeg

Assuming stacks of 20, I count $986. I rounded up. But that last stack of $1's doesn't look like a full stack. Its probably closer to $980.

View attachment 364713
Lol.

Clarification - laughing because we are the only group doing a freaking McGuyver breakdown on chips to find table stakes. I love this place.

Last edited:
...and you have $1000 in front of you?! Wow!
I count $918

I lost a little on that last hand and ended up cashing out at $916. @WhiteMamba1646 said that’s the new record for largest single cash game profit at the Havana Card Room, but he’s had a couple nights himself that were pretty close. Lots of money on the table last night night and I got lucky with a couple nut nut scoops on really big pots.

I lost a little on that last hand and ended up cashing out at $916. @WhiteMamba1646 said that’s the new record for largest single cash game profit at the Havana Card Room, but he’s had a couple nights himself that were pretty close. Lots of money on the table last night night and I got lucky with a couple nut nut scoops on really big pots.

and we play a single blind $1. Lol it definitely doesnt play like a $1 game:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom