Show us your custom Bounty Chips! (1 Viewer)

43mm Royals ... labels from @ABC Gifts and Awards

77CC875B-1C04-4B48-B7DD-E5B49DDC1698.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the world champion of all Bounty Chips is Redbelly's "You're now free to get up and move around the Poker Room" Bounty Chip.

Agree 100%. That set and bounty is right up there with @Ronoh ’s P&P set as the greatest thing I’ve ever seen since getting into chipping. Those two sets and everything that goes with them should be used as an example of how bad ass CPC chips and a theme can be. The trophy Redbelly made for his league that is topped with a chunk of a turbine blade is bonkers, and that’s just the start.

In the Zombie league, we have various bonuses each event. It may be a bounty, it may be a bonus for winning the first hand of each level, it may be for surviving the most all-ins. So our bonus chip was made to cover all those scenarios...

View attachment 416456

View attachment 416455

Absolutely love these. I’m not big on having pieces of other people’s custom sets but when you had these made and offered samples you were nice enough to let me order enough for a full table and I’ve brought them out a few times, people love them. I’ve used them as bounty chips but also kind of like how you said and tossed them to people for other reasons. I had one game where I would just randomly add them to pots then at the end of the night each one people had in their stack was worth a “hand” in a surprise free roll flip.

Good job on those, people love them. And it’s led me to pull up a few pictures of your set/theme to show people. Trying to convert some new chippers over here. :)

Happy to add my recent creation to this cool thread. While not full custom, I did murder these and had @Gear make up some labels he already had on file.

15892955347227682436271729715011.jpg

I am making a full custom CPC bounty with the help of @timinater . I'll add my new Bounty Chip soon! Here is what I am starting with...
IMG_2077.jpeg

I wanted to add my latest creation. Albeit a bit quirky...

I ended up with a small amount of these...
IMG_2077 (1).jpeg

I wanted to make a custom bounty chip for my Rounders tourney set. With no way to use the Bear, I decided to add "Bigfoot". This was a very inexpensive venture and the credit all goes to @timinater and @Gear for the design and the label respectively. Thanks guys! I'm thrilled. I wanted to keep the furry beast theme going... ahhahahaahahh!
IMG_20200717_183908.jpg
IMG_20200717_183933.jpg
IMG_20200717_184605.jpg
IMG_20200717_184703.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom