Show us your custom Bounty Chips! (2 Viewers)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I think the world champion of all Bounty Chips is Redbelly's "You're now free to get up and move around the Poker Room" Bounty Chip.

Show us your set's bounty chip!

I'm proud of Ttttubby's design for my tourney set too...
image0.jpeg

Kings Club Mockup.jpg

Last edited:
I think the world champion of all Bounty Chips is Redbelly's "You're now free to get up and move around the Poker Room" Bounty Chip.

Show us your set's bounty chip!

I'm proud of Ttttubby's design for my tourney set too...
View attachment 364516
The jester goes so well with your Kings Club customs. And I am partial to 1/4 pie chips in general. Love this bounty.

I want a bouty chip with a picture of Snoop dog that says "Bountizzle Bizzle!"

Proof I shouldn't post here while under the influence. Someone make this happen.
images (8).jpeg

In the Zombie league, we have various bonuses each event. It may be a bounty, it may be a bonus for winning the first hand of each level, it may be for surviving the most all-ins. So our bonus chip was made to cover all those scenarios...

View attachment 416456

View attachment 416455
Really like the idea of bonus idea for winning the first hand, what does each chip get you?

Really like the idea of bonus idea for winning the first hand, what does each chip get you?
The player with the most chips gets 1/2 a buy-in. In the event of a tie, it is 1/4 a buy-in each. If 3 or more tie, the bonus is shared by the top 2 finishers.

The thought behind it:
  • a bonus should not alter poker strategy. Influence a decision that you are on the fence on, sure, but it is still basic poker strategy. 1/2 a buy-in is just enough to prevent a big change in strategy, unless you are fairly certain you are going to fall short of the money.
  • Limiting it to 1-2 players keeps me from having to supply a pile of $1 bills (our pay-tables round to the $10 increment for 2 tables events, and to the $5 in single table tournaments).
  • The bonus is rarely guaranteed. If you are knocked out, you can still sweat it out. That encourages players to stick around to the end of the tournament.
  • I prefer the bonus to be weighted to be paid out to a player that finishes out of the money (bad beat bonus), or a pretty equal chance of finishing in or out of the money. The "Lucky Hand" bonus (first hand of each level) has had a 50-50 record of finishing in or out of the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom