Show me your Snapper!!! (1 Viewer)

I always felt the Four Winds put out some nice chips.

IMG_2301.jpg

I definitely have an affinity for quality snappers! I picked up a rack of Boston Encore snappers for inclusion in a mixed house mold set. Was hoping to gain an edge by tilting some players and the preliminary results are in. Snappers in a set are definitely polarizing. I've only played two rounds with this newly assembled set but people either strongly dislike or strongly like the snappers. Across two rounds and 14 different people it's about 50/50 regarding like/dislike. Even more than expected like them but I'll take the edge - plus they are fun to have in a .25/.50 NLHE game! (I finished on the cash plus side both rounds.)

1701441180340.png

Last edited:
I definitely have an affinity for quality snappers! I picked up a rack of Boston Encore snappers for inclusion in a mixed house mold set. Was hoping to gain an edge by tilting some players and the preliminary results are in. Snappers in a set are definitely polarizing. I've only played two rounds with this newly assembled set but people either strongly dislike or strongly like the snappers. Across two rounds and 14 different people it's about 50/50 regarding like/dislike. Even more than expected like them but I'll take the edge - plus they are fun to have in a .25/.50 NLHE game!

View attachment 1233007
My experience was similar using Snappers in a game. Some people (boring people) defintly did not like the snapper in the game. They are just too pretty not to use them.
1701443809647.png

Interesting. Can I ask about the differences in color? Those have to be two different blues im guessing and not differences between runs right?? Nice inlay on those!!
the differences are two different blues, imperial blue and blue, I wasn't paying attention when I ordered some add-ons.

Just got those two beauties in crisp pristine condition. I’m not a massive fan of pink but I say; they are getting my interest.

Attachments

• IMG_4351.jpeg
    IMG_4351.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom