Shout-out to Ireland, UK, EU and non-EU European chippers (1 Viewer)

hebor22

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello PCF members from wherever you live!!

I've been a member here for a while but I have never posted enough to get "full member" benefits. So here goes (again)......

I've been a poker player and chip enthusiast for about 20 years. Ten years ago got tired of the ABS chips so I "dipped the toe" into the CC pool and now I'm dabbling in Paulsons and other clay chips. It is funny, when members on here warn you about it being an addictive/expensive hobby, and you think to yourself, "That won't happen to me." But it does!!!

I'm from the US (Pennsylvania) but I now live in Ireland, in County Donegal. Which is just south of the border with N. Ireland. Geographically, I currently find myself in a unique location. I am able to buy/sell chips in Ireland, N. Ireland, the UK, and the rest of the EU. Also, because of my family ties to the US, I have a "re-shipper" who sends me my chip parcels occasionally too. So I have a foot on both sides of the "Brexit fence" and both sides of "the Pond".

I've decided to start trying milling chips. I have all the gear purchased but the workshop isn't set up yet. It should be in the next few days/weeks. So if there's anyone out there in Ireland, the UK or EU looking to have milling done, keep an eye out for my post.

I hoping do do some sales, purchases and trades in the coming weeks/months/years so feel free to private message and/or reply if you have any advice/questions/issues/etc. At the minute (locked-down) I have plenty of time on my hands, so feel free to reach out if you just want to chat!!

Thanks,
Mike

Welcome! I was gonna ask what part of Ireland, now I’ll ask, what part of Pennsylvania? My people are from Galway and Mayo.

Hey Joe- Thanks! I'm from Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley. Spent a few crazy weekends and nights in Philly though over the years!

Galway and Mayo are both beautiful places in the summer. Was down to Galway last year in between the two lockdowns..

A miller not too far from me here in Wales; music to my ears! Welcome to PCF — hope to see you post here more often!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom