Shipping to the UK (1 Viewer)

stumc51

High Hand
Reaction score
HI All,

Has anyone has experience either shipping to or having chips shipped to them in the UK?

Was it extortionate in cost? Did you have to pay import fees?

Stu

Depends on the chips themselves and quantity of them? Happy to help if you can provide a bit more info, buddy.

Im a new member so I cant respond to classifieds just yet, but I have seen a set of 1000 in the US that would be awesome. Just curious as what to look for in terms of shipping that amount?

Hi Stu,

If you're in Marlow, you should get in touch with David Spragg, he runs CPC and is in Marlow too, well worth seeing if he has anything on hand, samples etc.

As for the shipping stuff. If you're buying from members here who have shipped overseas before there are a few things you can do to mitigate the costs, worst case you're looking at just over 20% of the declared value in taxes and fees though.

Like @jr8719 says, it depends on how many too, one rack is relatively easy to import cheaply, 10 racks would be tougher.

JP

Im a new member so I cant respond to classifieds just yet, but I have seen a set of 1000 in the US that would be awesome. Just curious as what to look for in terms of shipping that amount?
Have you got a link to the listing, sorry?

I've also sent some chips to the UK and the receiver said that had to pay import fees. Not good.

I've also sent some chips to the UK and the receiver said that had to pay import fees. Not good.
I'm shipping to the UK shortly.
Is there a form or something I need to fill out at post office or?
Planning on shipping flat rate box if it's an option

If my wife and I lived in Marlow, we 'd shower with CPC chips and we 'd invite @David Spragg and his wife to join us in our CPC chips-filled swimming pool :) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom