Seeking for a new (soft?) case (1 Viewer)

chipdave

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi,
for my next chipset I would like to take also a new case, I was thinking something like that:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300-Bicycl...ds-in-a-soft-black-zippered-case/254199943967

I currently own chinese ripoff wooden case with trails, at the beginning I thought it was a good choice but later realized that these cases are not good for travels, and since I move the chipset quite often after several years the case is almost destroyed so, from that experience the need of something more practical
If you have other chip case suggestions please let me know, thanks in advance :)

Don't really know how to share a link because I'm an idiot... lucky I can use a phone! All the reviews of the Jack's Viper case are fantastic! They offer 500 and 1000 chip soft cases but they are in Australia and you're going to pay for shipping... there have been a couple reviews on this site but if you Google search Jack's poker Australia the first site, find poker cases from the menu bar, you will find these cases. $59 for the 500 case and $99 for the thousand... if your heart is set on a soft case these are what I would purchase... hope that helps. Ben

Screenshot_20190828-064302_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking out @WedgeRock I'm sure it would be better coming from someone that already has one... I kind of went with the Apache cases and I think they are a bit more secure... but I still like the idea of the Jack's case for a smaller set. Only concern I see is the quality of the zipper... we all know how zippers get as they get older and if that breaks the case would be worthless

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/great-poker-chip-case.32547/post-601689

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/great-poker-chip-case.32547/post-821264

I own the Jack's 1000, I really like it. Perfect for traveling from game to game around here.

I noticed while running a game out of it it seemed to be a bit of a pain to unzip then get to the bottom tray for rebuys. In this case I think the 500 chip set up would be better. Or I need to start packing the small denoms that get passed out first on the bottom and higher rebuy denoms on the top tray.

Good looking out @WedgeRock I'm sure it would be better coming from someone that already has one... I kind of went with the Apache cases and I think they are a bit more secure... but I still like the idea of the Jack's case for a smaller set. Only concern I see is the quality of the zipper... we all know how zippers get as they get older and if that breaks the case would be worthless

Zipper seems solid. I don't have a concern about it.

The wildtec cases listed above are really nice. Quality/price is perfect. If u only need 300 chips the size S maybe enough, or the M. U can check the dimension you need

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom