Apache cases on sale (1 Viewer)

Pokerdad

Pair
Reaction score
Hey gang, I know a lot of you guys (like myself) have been grabbing the HF Apache cases for their chips. Just got an email with a pretty good sale on them. Grab me while you can.

Attachments

• 8B487106-E121-4516-A672-EB512F415FAB.png
    8B487106-E121-4516-A672-EB512F415FAB.png
    849.6 KB · Views: 475
Anyone that would like a custom foam insert instead of plucked foam for their case and art work lasered on the lid foam get in touch.
Nice! What’s the price range on something like this?

If I wanted to fit 800-1000 with a slot for my kems or faded spade, what's the best size case?

Someone else may be better to answer this but I think for 1000 chips plus if you want to add 2 decks of cards, dealer button, etc you are looking at the 4800. Might be able to slip 800 chips in a 3800.

I took a pic, Check out this thread. I apologize, I don’t know how to link anything, I’m really new to the whole “forums” thing, but people have taken photos of their cases with chip denominations. Plus some good tips. View attachment 300687
256D320B-ECDE-47C9-A9A7-0EC8CC81C798.png

Last edited:
The case in the pictureI posted earlier is a Seahorse 710 I believe. I can make custom inserts and custom lids for any case as long as I get the specs for interior which is usually easy to obtain. I can do inserts for any amount of chips... Here's a Pelican case I designed recently for a friend that collects pistols.

IMG_6850.JPG

I’m looking at that rifle case, the 9800, by it still says $150. What am I missing!?

It would be great to stack this deal with a 20% off coupon.

I’m looking at that rifle case, the 9800, by it still says $150. What am I missing!?

It would be great to stack this deal with a 20% off coupon.
Nothing and it’s actually $109 now. I checked it out once before and it’s better quality than a “Plano” one I bought a few years ago. Just goes to show you how overpriced the Pelicans can get. Don’t get me wrong, the pelicans are slightly better but “value for dollar” I find these Apache are the way to go.

I’m not sure. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can’t its worth trying though.

If anyone finds an additional 10-20% off coupon, please let me know. I recall someone saying you could stack them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom