Seattle - things to do? (2 Viewers)

Museum of Pop Culture.
Mount Rainier hike if you have a full day.
For poker, Fortune in Renton.

Lots of fun things to do

-get some Mac and cheese at beechers in pike place
-dodge human feces
-play lawn darts with used needles
-go see the troll under the Ballard bridge
-i believe the Mariners will be in town, Safeco is a cool park to see a game at
-disc golf on Crystal mountain if you want to see a view of Ranier that will take your breath away
-fortune for poker
-be assaulted by a vagrant
-tulalip for poker in the north end
-give a statement to police about what you saw when the shoplifter ran by you
-north Cascades highway would be a day trip from Seattle but people come from all over the world to look at lake Diablo from the view point
-the Ferris wheel is kind of cool, actually it is cool. Just watch out for needles and feces
-drive through the tunnel under downtown that replaced the viaduct , that was an incredibly big and very debated project that is done now and reminds you how humans can do some incredible things while being billions of dollars over budget and years late
-the flight museums either south of Seattle at Boeing field or up by me in Everett at Paine field are pretty cool.
-the Boeing tour is cool if you're into that, the Everett plant is still the biggest building in the world I believe

Enjoy our beautiful city, it's incredible, sorry if you step in feces.

I believe SF is still king but we are doing our damned best to catch up.
Portland is pretty bad too.

To stay on target I’ll say avoid the dumb gum wall at Post Alley. Top of the Space Needle is cool but overpriced. Museum of Flight is awesome. Walk along the waterfront...just watch out for needles and feces.

Take a ferry ride.
One quick and easy option is to go down to the water front, catch the West Seattle water taxi (might cost $5), from downtown Seattle to West Seattle. Eat lunch at Marination Ma Kai, which is located right here at the ferry dock (try their spam slider, pork taco, beef taco, and/or kimchi fried rice with kalbi beef — thank me later). After lunch, hop on one of the rental bikes littering the sidewalk, and head North along Alki Beach. Check ferry departure times so you can be back to catch the ferry, they don’t run often during the day. You’ll need tickets for the return trip too. I can’t think of a better way to spend the afternoon in Seattle, after you have checked Pike Place Market off the list, of course.

Pike Place (go early, avoid the Starbucks)
Ferry ride (great views, inexpensive, etc.)
Space needle (get tickets in advance, go early, great views, a bit touristy but phenomenal views)
Chihuly gallery of glass art
Catch a Mariners game
Alki beach is a nice place and nice view of the city
Stay off I-5, unless it’s between the hours of 8pm-5am or 11am-1pm when you might not get stuck k in traffic.

Im sorry but did you lot say human faeces? People actually shit in the streets? Surely not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom