SOLD Scrub Donkey Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I purchased 2 sets of the custom Scrub Donkey poker chips, just to aquire all of the small denominations and sell the rest of the $5+ higher denomination chips. These custom ceramic chips were purchased in a group buy recently and I believe they were .30c per chip, I can't remember exactly. But I have 830 chips in total along with 105 extras I'm throwing in with the tournament set. I'm asking $270 for everything with shipping included in that price in the US. PPFF for payment. There will be a link to look at pron from the poker chips, but if you would like pictures I can unpack the chips and take some pictures. The chips are mint and unused.

T5 - 200
T25 - 100
T100 - 200 (100 are blues and 100 are blacks)
T500 - 60
T1k - 120
T5k - 130
T25k - 20

Extras:

20 - Reload Buttons
20 - Bounty Buttons
20 - Show'Em Buttons
20 - Shove/All-In Buttons
20 - I Hate U non denomination chips
2 - Dealer Buttons
1 - Hi/Lo Button
1 - Kill/Half Kill Button
1 - Cut Card

935 total items for sale, here is a link to the Scrub Donkey poker chip pron:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/scrub-donkey-pron-here.56105/

Last edited:
Awesome chips right here gents!! Should probably mention rather the hundos are black or blue. Good luck with the sale... I actually think this is slightly below cost!!! Would love to add these to our set, but too much going on getting the CDIs ready for the meetup right now.

These chips were made by a Chinese company. Designed by PCF members as a joke at first. The chips came out even better than any of us hoped I believe. They are 39mm ceramics and have a fantastic texture and weight to them. I am amazed they haven't sold yet, a lot of members were interested that didn't pull the trigger. 34k chips were made in one of the largest group buys ever.

When the seller first hit PCF his first post was a drunken rant about us all overpaying for zero value chips. In the end he called us a bunch of scrub donkeys. The name caught on quickly. Our amazing artist @BonScot hand designed these beautiful images as a joke, its wasn't long after the idea for the chips came about. Our good buddy @Kensco made the designs and @Marhault spent endless hours and over sea shipping resources to make it happen.

These were made with low budgets in mind so everyone could afford them. They are totally custom and definitely part of my forever collection. For the price I don't think you will be disappointed!!!

When the seller first hit PCF his first post was a drunken rant about us all overpaying for zero value chips. In the end he called us a bunch of scrub donkeys. The name caught on quickly.

I've scrolled PCF for a while and never heard the origin of scrub donkeys! That's hilarious! GLWS

They’re great. I planned on getting in on the group buy then got busy and missed it but I did pick up a set later and they’re great for ceramic chips. Great colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom