SOLD Scarlet's Room Blind CPC Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In! Thank You, buddy
F200E490-5662-4E6F-A174-4B17E74A5BDC.gif

Wow I have no idea what's going on but if the chips have what I think they have on them, count me in ! :wow:

710AA0CF-77B4-4B1A-AFB5-7F2CADB2C7D1.png

This is Porkchop. Porkchop is Doug Funnie's pet dog. He is anthropomorphic except he's still just a "normal" dog. He speaks in a series of barks and other dog sounds, and he also communicates by body language, facial expressions, and hand gestures.

View attachment 436434
This is Porkchop. Porkchop is Doug Funnie's pet dog. He is anthropomorphic except he's still just a "normal" dog. He speaks in a series of barks and other dog sounds, and he also communicates by body language, facial expressions, and hand gestures.
Hahahahahahhahah

I’ve got a few more in me, then I think we ought to declare @detroitdad a finalist!

This is Toto.
6579B23E-09CA-4C98-8CF6-2C414E906700.jpeg

Toto, the faithful little companion of Judy Garland’s heroine Dorothy, was actually a female Cairn Terrier named Terry. At the time of filming, Terry was paid a $125 weekly salary—an astronomical sum for its time. In fact, it was more money than most of the human actors made. Although Oz was her most memorable role, Terry went on to act in at least 13 other feature films.

I’ve got a few more in me, then I think we ought to declare @detroitdad a finalist!

This is Toto.
View attachment 436445

Toto, the faithful little companion of Judy Garland’s heroine Dorothy, was actually a female Cairn Terrier named Terry. At the time of filming, Terry was paid a $125 weekly salary—an astronomical sum for its time. In fact, it was more money than most of the human actors made. Although Oz was her most memorable role, Terry went on to act in at least 13 other feature films.

My wife's favorite movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom