SCAM ALERT: Poppin Returns as scoobycheesydoooo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1D12EAB-6A1D-4B58-8EA8-FABA6439C261.gif

When I railed against the foreigners, you folks got all sensitive and butt-hurt....

And now look at you....pitchforks and torches in hand and about to launch a real proper lynchin'...

I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF YOU PEOPLE!

(He said "you people"! He's a racist!)
Everyone, eat your freedom fries and get your torches nice and soaked in gas!

When I railed against the foreigners, you folks got all sensitive and butt-hurt....

And now look at you....pitchforks and torches in hand and about to launch a witch hunt and a real proper lynchin'...

I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF YOU PEOPLE!

(He said "you people"! He's a racist!)
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not?

Nothing is Real with this guy

Rotten to the core :sick:
I have to say, if that's an alias, that's really well thought out and the clues were there in front of us the whole time.

Do people really respond when someone sends a PM out of the blue about selling chips? It would be one thing if I was looking for something specific and had put the word out to a few people. But the fact that he seems to have worked his scams via PMs that initiated from him is a big red flag. Sorry this scumbag came back to hurt more people.

Do people really respond when someone sends a PM out of the blue about selling chips? It would be one thing if I was looking for something specific and had put the word out to a few people. But the fact that he seems to have worked his scams via PMs that initiated from him is a big red flag. Sorry this scumbag came back to hurt more people.
I've had cold call PMs asking if I was selling something I had but not if I would buy something.

You'd be shocked how often I get random PMs I get asking if I have things for sale. Things I've never owned or even had interest in.

"Hey, do you have any Big Top 5s for sale?"

Uhhhhhhhhhh. Ive never even owned one?

I had someone here who was newish and from another country send me a PM with interest in my AS cash set. I was nervous at first. Did some research. Made the sale. It all worked out for both of us. :)

I have bought and sold much more privately than via public listings. In particular I had the most luck finding specific chips I have been after by tracking them down through PMs.

I've had cold call PMs asking if I was selling something I had but not if I would buy something.
You'd be shocked how often I get random PMs I get asking if I have things for sale. Things I've never owned or even had interest in.

"Hey, do you have any Big Top 5s for sale?"

Uhhhhhhhhhh. Ive never even owned one?
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. I assume people get unsolicited PMs asking if they are interested in selling chips. Because maybe they are willing to offer more than market value and don't want to be "outed." But unsolicited PMs asking if they want to buy chips seems a little sketch.

No wonder he has a gambling problem, given the way he played.
I remember making a successful hero call against him.
I remember that, he played like he was Rick Salomon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom