SCAM ALERT: Poppin Returns as scoobycheesydoooo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bloody Marvelous is filing a report or already has filed a report. I hope it is ok to write here. @horseshoez maybe he has an address...

The only address I have for him is his mailing address. He never provided a physical address. Not sure if he ever slipped and provided someone else with a physical address. Wouldn’t hurt to possibly ask the postal worker if his whereabouts are known. Informing them of what he did to a group of people might do the job.

Poppin's most resent robot portrait :

madoff1.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is all fun fantasy stuff, though the picture of the houses pretty close to where he lives is very worrisome, if there is actually someone out to do him physical harm, I'm out, and I will report that to the police myself.

That also includes any damage done to anything in that parking lot, since Poppin doesn't have a car.

Bloody marvelous gave me my only negative feedback. I bought a set from him, paid in full and then he demanded more loot. He did eventually refund all my money. Wasn’t easy. Feedback he left is still wrong. It clearly shows him as the buyer which is 100% incorrect/false. Tisk tisk. Yes I Told Tommy. He must of over looked it. Anyways Bloody has stated he hates chippers etx, I personally saw him lose his honor and integrity with me. One and done is my policy. BLOCKED.
This guy is a lying sack of shit.
I worked from November 2nd to December 2nd with him to finalize this sale, and he backed out of it.
At no point did I cheat him or try to cheat him. I refunded his money the moment I received it because it wasn't the full amount.

I tried to report him, but my report was denied, telling me I should work it out with him over PM. However, since he's publicly smearing me, and I don't like to do this, but here's the full convo, the feedback, and his follow up message.

[Edit: screenshots were resized and unreadable, reuploaded]

Attachments

• SpaceMonkey420 (1.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (1.1).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 287
  • SpaceMonkey420 (1.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (1.2).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 265
  • SpaceMonkey420 (2.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (2.1).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 201
  • SpaceMonkey420 (2.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (2.2).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 180
  • SpaceMonkey420 (3.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (3.1).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 177
  • SpaceMonkey420 (3.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (3.2).jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 183
  • SpaceMonkey420 (4.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (4.1).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 180
  • SpaceMonkey420 (4.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (4.2).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 178
  • SpaceMonkey420 (5.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (5.1).jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 173
  • SpaceMonkey420 (5.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (5.2).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 171
  • SpaceMonkey420 (6.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (6.1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 171
  • SpaceMonkey420 (6.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (6.2).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 165
  • SpaceMonkey420 (7.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (7.1).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 175
  • SpaceMonkey420 (7.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (7.2).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 165
  • SpaceMonkey420 (8.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (8.1).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 172
  • SpaceMonkey420 (8.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (8.2).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 180
  • SpaceMonkey420 (9.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (9.1).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 174
  • SpaceMonkey420 (9.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (9.2).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 180
  • SpaceMonkey420 (10.1).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (10.1).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 193
  • SpaceMonkey420 (10.2).jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 (10.2).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
This guy is a lying sack of shit.
I worked from November 2nd to December 2nd with him to finalize this sale, and he backed out of it.
At no point did I cheat him or try to cheat him. I refunded his money the moment I received it because it wasn't the full amount.

I tried to report him, but my report was denied, telling me I should work it out with him over PM. However, since he's publicly smearing me, and I don't like to do this, but here's the full convo, the feedback, and his follow up message.
U wanted it converted to Euros or some major and it cost me more. Stop the nonsense. Enjoy the chips. Your the idiot who gave me negative feedback and said i was the seller. Dumb ass.

You decide if you want to deal with this ass hat.

Attachments

• SpaceMonkey420 threat.jpg
    SpaceMonkey420 threat.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Feedback from SpaceMonkey420.jpg
    Feedback from SpaceMonkey420.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Feedback for SpaceMonkey420.jpg
    Feedback for SpaceMonkey420.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 236
1. How is this relevant to the thread??
2. If there’s anything more annoying than posting private messages in public I don’t know what it is!!
3. I will say that I’ve only ever had great transactions with @SpaceMonkey420 from the day I signed on here. I’ve never heard of him being dishonest or squirrely ever!

@SpaceMonkey420
1636779743455.gif

1. How is this relevant to the thread??
2. If there’s anything more annoying than posting private messages in public I don’t know what it is!!
3. I will say that I’ve only ever had great transactions with @SpaceMonkey420 from the day I signed on here. I’ve never heard of him being dishonest or squirrely ever!

1. I'm responding to a post attacking me and spreading lies.
2. How about being accused of something you're not guilty of?
3. Well, now you have.

1. I'm responding to a post attacking me and spreading lies.
2. How about being accused of something you're not guilty of?
3. Well, now you have.
What I’m referring to is that it didn’t happen in this thread from what I can see. I was wondering why it spilled over into this thread.

Wait was I the buyer or seller? View my feedback. This guys lost it. I was the BUYER he was the seller. I’ll leave it at that, and the fact I didn’t read it.
Yeah, your feedback clearly says you're the buyer. My feedback clearly says I'm the seller. In my feedback I clearly wrote that I tried to work with the buyer. If your reading comprehension sucks that bad, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.

Yeah, your feedback clearly says you're the buyer. My feedback clearly says I'm the seller. In my feedback I clearly wrote that I tried to work with the buyer. If your reading comprehension sucks that bad, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.
It was recently changed. Carry on. Enquirer minds ask who’s ’s got the chips now?

I know this is all fun fantasy stuff, though the picture of the houses pretty close to where he lives is very worrisome, if there is actually someone out to do him physical harm, I'm out, and I will report that to the police myself.

That also includes any damage done to anything in that parking lot, since Poppin doesn't have a car.
Are we clear to piss in his cheerios and pooooopin in his running shoes?

Sounds like you have a car in that parking lot. You seem pretty close to poppin, maybe closer than we think.
Threaten threaten threaten that’s all you fucks know about. Don’t like it much when it comes your way I see.
Tell him to start paying back money, any amount back as a starter

Last edited:

I do feel like this house is going to start being more popular to visit in the next few years than the Anne Frank house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom