SCAM ALERT: Poppin Returns as scoobycheesydoooo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal sent. It might not show up right away as I've been having some issues with my PP account. But you can go ahead and start your journey, the funds will arrive soon because you can trust me haha!
It’s cool mate. I’ll head over, kick his c*** in and you can pay me later. I’m confident that your PayPal issues will have been resolved by then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Dudes a master of his craft. In a forum for a game where deceiving each other is key this dude has pulled off a master stroke. I have never had issues buying from him to be fair so i can only speak from personal experience that some fools got played

Dudes a master of his craft. In a forum for a game where deceiving each other is key this dude has pulled off a master stroke. I have never had issues buying from him to be fair so i can only speak from personal experience that some fools got played
Maybe he has a Master Class.

Maybe he has a Master Class.
Imagine lmao a class in scamming and he dosent turn up haha. I did ask this question originally when i joined this place about why everyone would not take steps to protect themselves but everyone kept cock slobbering about PPFF and this is the end result sadly.

I dont know what you want me to say fam? Get out more?
s3-news-tmp-56002-csgb_05--default--1280.jpg

There should deffo be a slang list on this place to aid the "foreigners" is it was so eloquently put earlier hahah and it goes both ways

From what I have gathered so far:
  • He sends fake PayPal payment sent screen shots
  • He claims that he has PayPal issues, but the funds will clear or will be sent
  • Is using his name and other names with a mailbox address
  • Likes to operate mainly in PMs
Please protect yourself by only sending PayPal Goods and Services type payments, and do not ship anything until you have verified that you received "cleared" funds in your PayPal account. Don't hesitate to contact PayPal to check on payment status.

Truly !!

I’m in Amsterdam with a few hours to kill. Anything to follow up with the authorities here? One of our group is also staying a few days longer to check it out more, if we have a legit address we could drop in and see how it’s going with poppin and his parents.

I’m in Amsterdam with a few hours to kill. Anything to follow up with the authorities here? One of our group is also staying a few days longer to check it out more, if we have a legit address we could drop in and see how it’s going with poppin and his parents.
@Bloody Marvelous is filing a report or already has filed a report. I hope it is ok to write here. @horseshoez maybe he has an address...

We should public shame him by giving out flyers to his neighbor telling them what "good deeds" he had done

We should public shame him by giving out flyers to his neighbor telling them what "good deeds" he had done
At first I was for giving the man a second chance. But after he striked back. Oh man...

Just go for it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom