SAVE YOUR MONEY (2 Viewers)

From the beginning older members posted about the % limitation...and fracs would be in the 5-10% range.

The ONLY reason Jim HAD to implement these (and total chip caps) is because some MEMBERS would buy up all the high denom chips to corner the resale market.

Jim will ship via flat rate boxes, so if you're planning to buy 500+ chips you'll be getting the cheapest shipping option getting them directly from him. Both medium and large flat rate boxes have an international limit of 20lbs, so you're confined more by weight than by space.

Out of curiosity, do you know roughly how much of the 20lbs weight will be on the box as well as protection?

I just want work out how many chips can be shipped per box to the UK

Out of curiosity, do you know roughly how much of the 20lbs weight will be on the box as well as protection?

I just want work out how many chips can be shipped per box to the UK

I ordered 2000 CPC chips recently and they came in 3 standard USPS boxes. All were in usual chip cartons also. 7 cartons per box fits nicely :)

Chris

Now that the cash chips are out of the way can we focus on what is really important - the dice WSOP tournament chips!

I've been sleuthing on the interweb and it looks like their is a pink 43 mm with oversized inlay as well.

@TheChipRoom can you affirm or deny? I know you haven't tackled that barrel yet, but can't you just dump it out and take a few pics (I kid, I kid, I know you've been working your butt off to keep the forum happy)?

HSI-WSOP-1.jpg
HSI-WSOP-2.jpg
HSI-WSOP-3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom