• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Santa Ysabel (3 Viewers)

Holly crap did you drive all the way down from Washington? That's got to be a 20 hour drive!

I flew to San Diego, driving 20 hours back.

Okay, based on all the dibs so far in this thread, plus what I was planning on keeping for myself (enough $2s to spread 4/8 limit across eight full tables) I think we are at a complete split. I'm just kidding of course, that's not how this works. Although I think some people thought that, so I figured I'd better clear that up. To be clear: there is no line, there are no dibskies.

How will it work? I'm not sure yet. I need to get home and sort/separate by condition and figure out pricing. I've gotten so many PMs, I'm not really paying any attention to them. Also, was kidding about needing an 8-table limit set :)

Thanks everyone for all the positivity in this thread, it helped keep me entertained long after the adrenaline wore off.

IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG

Okay, based on all the dibs so far in this thread, plus what I was planning on keeping for myself (enough $2s to spread 4/8 limit across eight full tables) I think we are at a complete split. I'm just kidding of course, that's not how this works. Although I think some people thought that, so I figured I'd better clear that up. To be clear: there is no line, there are no dibskies.

How will it work? I'm not sure yet. I need to get home and sort/separate by condition and figure out pricing. I've gotten so many PMs, I'm not really paying any attention to them. Also, was kidding about needing an 8-table limit set :)

Thanks everyone for all the positivity in this thread, it helped keep me entertained long after the adrenaline wore off.

View attachment 451464View attachment 451465
Dibs

1588404936844.gif

How has the adrenaline already worn off? I am still on a high after seeing your score? Congrats!

[Gets out calculator] So if I factor in the cost of the flight (and potential Covid exposure/treatment), the rental, the In and Out, the time of the drive, and the amount of interest in these chips to the unknown purchase price, it looks like these will cost around...

[Calculator buttons clicking, excel spreadsheets opening, old school cash register noises, etc]

...a) my marriage; b) my firstborn; or c) tree fiddy. ;)

Seriously awesome pick up. Thanks for getting these chips into the community.

Thank god you didn’t play in a poker game. Poker playing is extremely dangerous right now, hopefully your only flying through airports full of strangers and stopping at random restaurants and convenience stores for only 20 hours of exposure.

Thank god you didn’t play in a poker game. Poker playing is extremely dangerous right now, hopefully your only flying through airports full of strangers and stopping at random restaurants and convenience stores for only 20 hours of exposure.

Hahaha.....so are you in or out on the buy? How many $2’s you need?

View attachment 448878

edit-oh wait, not surprised :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
7th comment on the thread, and @navels gave me an LOL reaction.

PCF rules state this means I get a mini single table setup I believe. I've also decided I'm keeping the wrong people close to the vest, from here on out Navels wins all of my giveaways.

Thanks for the updated pic. they all look fantastic. Hoping to get a few racks when you decide how the dispersal will go.
Travel safe.

Any idea who got the rest of the chips (ie $100s and $500#)? Are there pics anywhere of what the $500s looked like?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom