• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Santa Ysabel (3 Viewers)

To put this out there to those who have asked via pm and elsewhere - in no way did @navels snipe these chips from me. I had been in contact with the seller about the chips, including buying out the lot (I learned later that the lot was larger than I likely would have been able to handle on my own anyway).

Navels and I were in pretty steady communication throughout, and I intentionally backed out of my conversations with the seller and encouraged him to work with navels on the full lot. My thinking was that navels has managed some huge scores before, and it would probably work out better for everyone involved, including everyone here on PCF, if the path were clear for him - it hopefully made things easier for the seller to work with a single buyer, thereby expediting the availability of these chips for all of us.

So far, so good. Happy chipping!

EDIT: I don't actually know navels, we just figured it would be easier to tell the seller that we're buddies. Much easier than trying to explain this strange little corner of the internet. The fewer questions, the better.

Attachments

• IMG-8816.jpg
    IMG-8816.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 112
Thanks, Dallas, I appreciate the post and I really appreciate the coordination. I was in touch with the seller 12 hours before this post went up, within an hour of the ad being posted to fb marketplace. I have never, and would never, snipe an online find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom