SOLD Santa Ysabel Sale Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still finalizing some of the 31-35 orders but have updated the OP quantities as best as I know and am messaging 36-40.

Well... just my kind of luck. The $2s which were the ones I really really wanted were gone a spot of two before my turn :( If anyone of you guys who managed to get more than enough of these wouldn't mind parting with a rack or two, I would really appreciate it (I have a US shipping address).

Last edited:
Well... just my kind of luck. The $2s which were the ones I really really wanted were gone a spot of two before my turn :( If anyone of you guys who managed to get more than enough of these wouldn't mind parting with a rack or two, I would really appreciate it (I have a US shipping address).
We were so close!!! That’s what I was here for as well.

Thank you Lee for the opportunity, and congrats to those that picked up some awesomeness!

Was watching this sale, living the vicarious chip life, as the project I have in mind now wasn’t even a thought yet. Now I wished I’d thrown my hat into the ring lol oh well :D
If there’s anything left over, I’d be interested.
Thank you @navels for putting on this sale and congrats to all who’ve picked up :cool

Thank you Lee for the opportunity, and congrats to those that picked up some awesomeness!
Absolutely! Just to be clear - even though I might sound a bit bitter at the moment (well, ok, I am :) ), I am also very thankful to @navels for the opportunity and I appreciate the enormous work he is doing!

I was SO close to being able to get some of the $2s... It just wasn't in the stars for me this time. Next time, perhaps. Thanks for putting this together @navels .

Let me know when you get to the upper 80s ... in the year 2023. Maybe there'll be some chip dust leftover that I can purchase and snort.

Hey @navels, you can take my name off the list. I was mainly looking at getting my hands on the $2’s.

Regardless, thank you for setting this up and doing a lot of the leg work on getting these chips out in the wild!

It's been tough to watch the chip quantities dwindle but I am happy to see that a lot of members have not maxed out their allowable quantities.
I like many, covet those $2 chips but at #65 I knew better than to think that there would still be some available. However, there are still lots of $1 and $5 that I may be able to pick up.
Thanks again Navels for this opportunity and the way in which it was run.
Looking forward to the next one.

@Josh Kifer
67E4FA24-9559-4DE0-8E5E-BDA0A1415024.gif

Maybe another surprise score and sale will come up, and everybody from #46 to #101 will drop their dibs and run straight over there....

Could happen.
Lol. I'm not stressed out about it. Super happy. No one's gotta worry about me. :)

Big Caveat: This is my first big sale as a vendor and my second time doing a sale with randomly-selected buyers. I would ask for everyone's patience and understanding, chances are high I will goof up some part of this. If I see this going off the rails somehow I will try and adjust or just start over. Hopefully everything will be fine!
I think everything went off the rails. Time to just start over. Everybody send your stuff back, I’m calling a mulligan.

interested in $1s and $5s.
Wow, totally missed this. Definitely interested in some racks if I can get added to the list :)
After I get through the list I'm going to make a second pass (as promised) and then will offer up remaining chips (of which I'm sure there will be some) for sale to anyone. So stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom