SOLD Santa Ysabel Sale Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 30 cases of padded flat rate envelopes though. :bag: You can only order 1 case at a time so it takes a while.
Note that you can order n=10 packs of 10 PFREs + n=6 packs of 15 PFREs (i.e., both at the same time). Net effect is that you are able to get two cases of PFREs at once. The USPS system treats it as two separate items, even through they are the same thing....

speaking of supplies, got more today. shipping resumes tomorrow.

currently unsold or unshipped, had to bring them inside from the garage due to some work we are having done:

51D00B67-369A-4AB2-852D-A67703958DC2.jpeg

Welp, if there really are $2s left, can I get back on the list?

Maybe I should get back on the list regardless...I didn't think there would be chips left for 91. But maybe there will be.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few folks (@Tienou59 and @Ethan . . .) but it looks like around 4,000 $1s will be left. I promised I would go back through the original list but I'm going to do that very quickly and then post an open sale thread for the remaining $1s and racks if there are any left.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few folks (@Tienou59 and @Ethan . . .) but it looks like around 4,000 $1s will be left. I promised I would go back through the original list but I'm going to do that very quickly and then post an open sale thread for the remaining $1s and racks if there are any left.
Sounds like I should clear out my shelves and get ready for more!

Thanks to everyone who particpated in this sale and thread! People seems to really like the format. Me, not so much as it required a lot of coordinated messaging and many delays waiting for people to respond.

Next time (don't read anything into that) I may do the same drawing thing but then have the actual sale be a timed event so that we can get it done quickly. Like prospective buyers are expected to be available during a specific time window on the weekend to respond to PMs . . . or something similar.

FYI seems that in the Ysabel lot there were at least a few non-Paulson racks. If you purchased racks from me and got any that are not Paulsons please let me know and I'll shoot you a refund or a replacement rack, your choice.

FYI seems that in the Ysabel lot there were at least a few non-Paulson racks. If you purchased racks from me and got any that are not Paulsons please let me know and I'll shoot you a refund or a replacement rack, your choice.
You having a separate sale for Paulson racks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom