Wanted Santa Ysabel $1’s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could ever do it for 1000 chips. But for 100 to 200 fracs, it's a neat project.
Pfff..... get on my level....

4,380 labels in a week and a half.... my hands hurt... my back hurts from the way I had to lean over the table to do the delabeling... everything hurts... but it's finally over...

Ok I’ll call a truce
No need for war
That’s dedication
wow
I can't wait for the labels to get in... gonna look amazing... though applying all those labels may take a few all-nighters to finish...

In the mean time... I'm in the middle of a 2-week overtime pickup that I had to take to pay for the $5k this set is costing me ;) Only one more lap around the planet left :)

i overlabled about 600 advertising chips in not that long.

Help out Chris here hes trying to figure out the best process to make some custom quarters.
I told him best and easiest and quickest is get @Gear to make some THIN gloss lables that are thin
enough to not create any spinners. Then no inlay replacement needed if you can get the thin lables
im sure today they are better than the ones I got 8 or 9 years ago

Sounds like you're just talking about labeling. I've done a couple thousand on my Royals. Murdering... That's a different beast.
Nope... I haven't labeled any of them yet... that was the murdering process...
39e72a7906ac2153cfd05eb0a46f52ae.jpg

e356ff90a70c2c23208136fc3f2d7947.jpg

As with the relabeling, with the amount of money you're going to sink in to the project... I'd have to recommend remove/replace instead of over-labeling... It'll have the most professional-looking results... and with RHC's even though an overlabel will work and feel OK.... it will always look like a label-over job (like was previously mentioned here) Just watch the videos of other people doing inlay removal.... then you will get your own system down fairly quickly and it wont be too difficult... I had no experience removing inlays prior to this project above and I was able to knock out 4,000+ of them in under two weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom