SOLD Samurai Palace Cash Set 1,490 Chips/$4,500 L.A. PICKUP ONLY (NOW SPLITTING) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venturalvn

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have only ever felted this set during single-table play, and now my 2-table days are likely done for a while. My wife and I recently got news that I'll be downsizing my game for the next...oh...18 or so years :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Given the news, I'll be focusing my sets on single-table sets, and I already have another new custom CPC in production.

I spent the last handful of years building this out. Aside from a couple racks of $1's, all denoms are color matched. I tried to limit the BCC funkiness as much as possible. Outside of the $1s, most of the chips are NM or in the case of a couple racks, new in box and never been felted.

For the time being I'm looking for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, assuming the easiest is from the Los Angeles area. They are boxed and ready in 93065.

Lately USPS has been screwing up my outbound mail in things as simple as sample sets, so I'm not really in the mood to ship. I will gauge interest and repost if this doesn't sell locally.

Breakdown is as follows
$1502
$5380
$25182
$100102
$50042
Total1,490

DSC_0006(1).JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

New rack of $1 compared to the worst of the color-matching on the $1s. You can separate these back out into like colors. Edges all still sharp, regardless of the BCC colors.
DSC_0009(1).JPG

New $100 and new $5 rack
DSC_0010(1).JPG

Last edited:
UPS is a great shipping alternative.
My closest UPS also sucks. There are others in town that I could hit up, and likely will for a set this big.

In any case, I would rather deal local if possible. If nobody wants it, I'll gauge my desire to downsize vs. my lack of desire to ship it.

You're in T.O. this time or L.A. proper?

I can bring them with me to Enegren Brewing and buy you a couple beers
I’m technically in Westlake at the moment. Believe you me if I didn’t already have a solid BCC set I would take these in a hot second. I can’t believe they’re still listed here. Completely perfect playable classic ready to go set for pretty much anything a normal home game enthusiast would run. The price is more than fair.

I might end up at Enegren on Friday or Saturday for Frülingsfest. If you’re gonna be there, let me know and maybe we can sup some beers.

I can split the set into 2 as well if they're both spoken for. Just throwing it out there, but open to other split suggestions.

Not going to do the racks of $5 since that's literally the hardest part of putting this entire thing together.

Set 1 - 780 Chips - $2,400
$1300
$5180
$2560
$10020
$50020

Set 2 - 700 Chips - $2,100
$1200
$5200
$25100
$10080
$50020

Second half of the set spoken for if we can get the first half out the door.

@BarrieJ3 First player to win $2k at WaB MUST dibs the first half, that's the law.
Lol you don’t know how much of this is already in place.

Several players already leveraged on purchases - if win this amount, keep this set, if lose this amount, have to sell this set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

OHMYGAWD I’ll see if there’s a group that wants to flip for it. How much for the 1st half?

Lol you don’t know how much of this is already in place.

Several players already leveraged on purchases - if win this amount, keep this set, if lose this amount, have to sell this set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

OHMYGAWD I’ll see if there’s a group that wants to flip for it. How much for the 1st half?
duh I see it. $2400.

Let me see on the big days. Realistically 8 way flip for $275 is $2200. I’d be in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom